• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v Liverpool- 24/08/15, 20:00. [SS1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Here's the thing with Arsenal. One really can't predict how they'll play on the day. There's no rhyme or reason behind their failure to turn up sometimes. You just can't predict it.

skillist

I'm usually confident when the scousers visit the Emirates but our home record recently is a slight worry. Think the way this game goes depends largely on how Rodgers approaches it. If Liverpool come and have a go and try to play football we'll deal with them quite comfortably. If their plan is to sit back, stay compact, stifle and hit on the counter it could be a frustrating match.

We have to play with some width, that means one of Walcott or the Ox has to start. Coquelin has to do a job on Coutinho who is basically Liverpool's entire creative hub, nullify him and that's basically half the job done. Cut off the service to Benteke and Liverpool don't offer much else to be concerned about really from an attacking point of view.

................Cech
Bellerin Per Kosc Monreal
.....Coquelin...Cazorla
Ox/Walcott...Özil.....Sanchez
..............Giroud

I'd take any sort of victory tbh.

But I'm gonna predict 2-0 to us.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
We'll I've been kind of on a roll so far predicting our results so far, and I got a feeling we aren't going to win this one.
After our last game against them, we are going to approach the game in the exact same way against them. This time they'll be savvy to it and will plan accordingly. Expecting another Man U like game, we dominate but they'll go 2 up and we'll pull 1 back at the end to make the score look more respectable.

ScotVieira

Established Member
I thought Liverpool looked out of sorts against Bournemouth. However, I am sure they will turn up with determination against us and try to play a physical game.
I hope the boys turn up from the first minute.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
It's possible that LP will play a defensive game depending on counterattacks and Benteke to knick a couple of chances. If so, I can easily see this end as a draw, or even a LP win.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I don't know how you guys do it. I find our matches so difficult to predict, we're so bipolar as a team.

nicky47

Established Member
I really enjoy the coverage on a Monday to be fair, but waiting for a game such as this, or any Arsenal match really after everyone else has played is a bummer... Let's just hope it's worth waiting for at least!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom