• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v Swansea - 2/3/16, 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

djoeru

I must say in all honesty i totally saw it coming. Why ? Because when there is 1-1 and still 30 mins to go but we already start playing like if it was stoppage time, you know nothing good will happen.

Our team truly confuses speed with haste, you need a bit of urgency and a pressure that grows up gradualy, slowly but surely, until the last minutes. But nope, we prefer to go all-in, Texas Hold'em style ! YOLO Arsenal...

It makes no sense whatsoever !!! Playing with so much nervousness at every level and straight forward, no more build-up, play it forward as fast as you can every time yeeeaahhhhhh right...!!!! It works for kids but not in professional football unfortunately.
Plus i like it when we go in full attack kamikaze mode with Mert behind and you just know that every counter at this point is going to kill you.

And for what ? How much chances did we created once we started to play like that ? Really not many. We created a lot more danger before, by simply playing our game.

indy23

Money is not everything.

K, tell him to cut his salary in half to about 4 million. Use that and flaminis salary and um maybe the 200 million in bank and send in an offer for reus, isco and benzema. Seeing how money isnt everything and we have a lot of it sitting in the reserves gathering interest.

sammyvine

when Roy Keane said this team were too interested in selfies and dint have the mental make up to win the league...everybody was trashing him.

He was 100% right. The mentality is all wrong..and it won't change until Wenger leaves.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
One of those things I guess. I would be interested to see what a Mourino type manager could bring out of our current squad. I'm a romantic deep at heart and sympathize with Wenger and his methods but unfortunately results need to back them up some time ...

We'll see the true extent of the positives and negatives he brought to the club several years after he leaves.

Personally, I believe it would be an absolute shame if Mourinho comes in and manages us.

What I would give for a manager like Stjokovic for example, the anointed one, to come in and improve where his mentor could never do. Make us play structured, tactical yet attacking football and leading us to success in a few years. All I want is to see us play according to a plan, yet entertain at the same time.

Wenger has broken me, I cannot listen to his pre match pressers anymore and feel confident like he does. He doesnt give me that impression that he leads the club forward anymore. It just looks staged and a front.

The real Wenger sits on the touchlines, hands in jacket pockets sometimes crouching over. He pulls faces, raises arms and argues with linesmen on decisions. He celebrates frantically when we score, next to a stony faced Bould. He is nervous, jittery and all over the place.

The man is a shadow of what he once was, Im sure we all still love him, but we know he is done.

Gooner_girl14

Swansea have a 100% shot/conversion record tonight. We are bad at scoring,can't defend and have a non existent MF. Utd and City are four points behind and Utd have momentum. The only conso?ation is that we haven't lost the in a row for ages. Sadly, I trust this team to change that at the weekend. I knew it wouldn't be easy tonight but having got a rare early goal, we really capitols have kept things tight. I laughed at Chelsea all season, but this team are doing a really good impression of them. Maybe the players want Wenger out. So very depressing....

If United end up above us considering how poor they've been and they have such a depleted squad ATM...

Actually us and City have lost more games than United.. football really is a funny game.

Jazz

The man has sacrificed a lot for Arsenal. I doubt money is really a driving force to his happiness. He loves Arsenal, lets not forget that.

Towards the end, looked like something in him broke. Hopefully after we lose or draw to Sp**s, we can bounce back :bounce:
No, just f-ing NO. Like I already said, if he truly 'loved' the club he would for sure, 100% leave at the end of the season. It is clear as **** that he's holding us back so if he loved Arsenal he would leave to let us prosper. But he won't, he stubborn and idealistic to the point of delusion. He'll never see this as his fault. He's got job security to impose his ideals, that's all that matters to him.

goonerwarsh

Established Member
Ospina and Kos is not gonna be back for Sp**s either.

F**k me

This will be the first North London derby I won't watch. I'm not some kind of masochist

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
Couldn't beat Hull's B team. Lost to United's B team. Lost to Swansea's B team ...

What's actually going on here?

Just the usual failures in front of goal, people missing chances left right and centre, struggling to gain any sort of consistent fluency or urgency, lack of concentration at key times in defence..i could go on and on but it's basically the same old **** that we're known for.

We deserve all the criticism and stereotypes that are thrown our way and not even the most religious of AKB's can say otherwise anymore. We're barely a top club anymore either. Spiraling towards Liverpool level.

From an outsider looking in you've got some genuine World Class players (Özil, Sanchez etc) but lack leaders to grind a result out.

What do you think about the Barcelona return leg mate? As good as over tie but if you play the kids could be a really heavy defeat? Can Wenger afford to rest people?

I'm absolutely stunned you didn't go in for Benzema in January he's everything Arsenal would want to suit their style of player.

Chanberry

Kudos to anyone who has the stomach to wanna watch the NLD.I'll be taking a trip to the Himalayas and meditate for a couple of months

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Couldn't beat Hull's B team. Lost to United's B team. Lost to Swansea's B team ...

What's actually going on here?
Players manager under pressure of winning the title = Typical Arsène failure. it's so predictable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom