• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL – Arsenal vs Blackburn Rovers– 1:00pm - 04/02/12

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
Onward and upwards guys.

200px-Arsenal_1886-2011_Logo.png
Arsenal vs Blackburn Rovers
eukqit.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------Emirates Stadium
------------------------------------------------Saturday 4th February 2012
-------------------------------------------------------Kick off – 1:00pm
-----------------------------------------------
mpzig.jpg

My Preferred Lineup:

- - - - - - - - - - - - Szczesny
- Sagna - Mertesacker - Koscielny - Verms
- - Oxlade -- - Song - - Arteta - -- Rosicky
- - - - - - - - - - - Park - van Persie

Bench: - Fabianski, Gibbs, Djourou, Coquelin, Ramsey, Walcott, Henry

My Score Prediction

- Arsenal - 2 - - - Blackburn - 0
- Arteta
- van Persie

Jbruin

Established Member
Think I'm just about done with hoping for 4th, can't see it happening, can also see this being similar to tonight, scrappy game, Hoilett giving us an absolute nightmare, real struggle being positive at the moment considering we couldn't score against a POOR Bolton defence with our fully fit first team pretty much.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Oh we'll win, it's when our rivals slip up and we have a bit of pressure to take advantage that we slip up mostly.

3-0.

evoh_1

Established Member
We'll get a result at home but whats the point we can't do anything away for the grove so the we're out of the running for 4th.

David Smith

Established Member
Looking forward to it. Should be a good, comfortable win for us. Like Bolton they are desperate for points and will come at us (or mostly hoof it long) so we should be more prepared.

A win and we could be 2 points off fourth.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
**** me, Ferrari by name....

Gotta say, though, a very nice effort :evil:

Gunner_JT

I say sod Ramsey and bring in Arshavin, controversial as it sounds he can actually do the gig in his natural #10 role and create more than Ramsey.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

You've Mertesacker in the line-up and on the bench as well. Just saying.

I hope we can scrape out a win. 1-0.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chesney

Sagna Kosh Tv5 Gibbs

Song Arteta

LoLcott Ramsey Aoc

Rvp

sure the line up will be that, and if we dont win with this line then when we will win. 3 points arsenal please do it this time.

Vela

Established Member
--------------Szczesny
Sagna----Per---------Kos-----Verm
Chamberlain-Coquelin-Arteta--Yossi/Rosicky
----------Park----Van Persie

arsmile

Established Member
desperate for Arsène to try something/anything different.

snez
sag-per-kos-verm
ox-coq-art-ros
arsh
robin

is what i would do. basically- no theo or ramsey at very least, i'm totally in favour of droppign song also, and actually givign arshavin a shot in a position he could possibly succeed in before we give up on him completely.

but i'd take any kind of reaction from wenger in terms of selection/system/tactics

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom