• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Arsenal vs Hull City | 04/12/13 | 7:45 PM

Uncle Mike

Established Member
So I take it Hull didn't "dominate" us? Wenger's "tactics" weren't "****"?

Right, we still need a "world-class striker" (in addition to the one we already have, Giroud), and we also want Suarez and the Second Coming of Catalan Jesus.

When Wenger lifts the trophies in May, you'll be like Piers Morgan, saying you never lost your faith.

ArsenalDNA

DJ_Markstar said:
Great win from the lads, we don't seem to be in danger of dropping many points against the poorer teams, tidy 2-0 wins just keep on coming.

Imagine my joy when I found out Bendtner had scored from a Jenkinson cross :lol:

:lol:

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Camel said:
Nice win, pity Ramsey didn't score. Even with a rotation the team is capable to make Bendtner look like a professional footballer.

Man, our national team must be ****ing world class. They make him look top class!

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Dokaka said:
Camel said:
Nice win, pity Ramsey didn't score. Even with a rotation the team is capable to make Bendtner look like a professional footballer.

Man, our national team must be ******* world class. They make him look top class!
:lol: epic comeback :lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
yousif_arsenal said:
Cazorla is doing well yesterday he played very well he is just wasteful in front of goal and he was really angry with himself yesterday its just not coming for him at the moment i'm sure he will back to his best soon.

It's just not happening for him right now. The GREAT thing is he's getting chances again and finding himself in situations where he can make a difference.

It's nice when you've got a world class player slowly coming back himself while the team are winning. It's always good to have players simmering and coming to the boil at different times. Looking back on a title winning season should be like watching a symphony perform a piece of music.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom