• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal vs. Leicester - Sunday 14.02.2016 - 12:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze_of_glory

tumblr_o2jtycZcU51u2yslno1_540.png

That's basically assault. Hope someone does that to his face tbh. See him drink water after that.

Song Billong

I don't care if they dived or not considering we won in the end. If it's not us come the end of the season then I sincerely hope it's them.

Last edited:

blaze_of_glory

It's going to be funny seeing them try to deal with European football without the likes of Mahrez and Kante.

16th place beckons.

skip spence

Phew!

Özil was rather lacklustre, wasn't he? But that ball made it all up. Sweetest thing since frosty flakes.

Regarding the pen, ref made the right call. Vardy went down easily but the look in Monreal's face when he caught him said it all, he knew he ****ed up. Özil was fouled in the lead-up though.

Had they not been given a first half pen Mahrez would probably been given a pen too. He skinned Nacho and there was clear contact. Again, Nacho knew he was in big trouble but he got away with it this time.

Ref had a pretty poor game. Some decisions went against us, others not.

Leicester are a good side. Tactically spot on. Kanté, Vardy and Mahrez are top players. Still don't think they are good enough to win the league.

Deserved win though!

If we want to win the PL Alexis needs to start playing better. He looks frustrated and tries too hard to make it happen by himself. Do believe he can turn it around though.

COYFG!

AVENTUS

Can't stop watching the Welbeck goal. Really hope that's looked back on as a big moment, we're lacking them this season.
I've watched it about 60 times now lol. Notice how he makes a twist and loses his marker to get into the right position right before Özil kicks it.

I reckon he will out score martial next season easily.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Can't stop watching the Welbeck goal. Really hope that's looked back on as a big moment, we're lacking them this season.
Feels good to score a late winner for once, in a big game too. Hopefully got a few more of them in the bag with all our tough games remaining.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Also, just read Welbeck got a yellow card for prolonging his celebration.

When the match was over.

If that that doesn't tell you the ref was complete ****, nothing will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom