• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Arsenal vs Liverpool | 14th of August at 16:00 (GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I don't want to come across as a tree hugging, peace to all men kinda wuss but I'm pleading with the Arsenal fandom on AM to go easy on each other this season - there's just way too much infighting and disregard for our own. It's reached pathetic proportions and really makes some Arsenal fans look like complete arseholes in the general public's eye. It's football, we support a great team , lets try and enjoy it together.

One love

Amen brotha!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I don't want to come across as a tree hugging, peace to all men kinda wuss but I'm pleading with the Arsenal fandom on AM to go easy on each other this season - there's just way too much infighting and disregard for our own. It's reached pathetic proportions and really makes some Arsenal fans look like complete arseholes in the general public's eye. It's football, we support a great team , lets try and enjoy it together.

One love

My advice to anyone who will have it...

Drop all expectations, just enjoy the football. You'll have more fun for sure.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Cech
Bellerín Monreal Chambers Gibbs
Xhaka Elneny
Walcott Cazorla Iwobi
Alexis

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

One love

Lay off the ganja.

carlito'sway

Established Member

One love

IRIE.....

Prawn Sandwich

Cech

Bellerin
Koscielny (Holding)
Chambers
Monreal

Xhaka
Cazorla
El Neny

Ramsey
Walcott
Alexis

It's not what I'd have hoped for.

Defence: Clutching at straws hoping for Kos to be ready, but the inexperienced pairing in such a big match is ****. A baptism of fire that could ruin them if it clicks for Liverpool, on the day.

Midfield: Still very strong, good depth here and we have enough to get by comfortably even though it seems Özil could be out. Coq instead of El Neny if we want to be super-solid.

Forwards: Walcott up front and Rambo on the wing. Fail to prepare; prepare to fail. Unacceptable negligence.

---

Team gets the full support though. We!ll grind out a draw somehow! :D

carlito'sway

Established Member
Cech

Bellerin
Koscielny (Holding)
Chambers
Monreal

Xhaka
Cazorla
El Neny

Ramsey
Walcott
Alexis

It's not what I'd have hoped for.

Defence: Clutching at straws hoping for Kos to be ready, but the inexperienced pairing in such a big match is ****. A baptism of fire that could ruin them if it clicks for Liverpool, on the day.

Midfield: Still very strong, good depth here and we have enough to get by comfortably even though it seems Özil could be out. Coq instead of El Neny if we want to be super-solid.

Forwards: Walcott up front and Rambo on the wing. Fail to prepare; prepare to fail. Unacceptable negligence.

---

Team gets the full support though. We!ll grind out a draw somehow! :D

Actually, that is a pretty good team you have up there. The MF is solid and balanced. These three can sustain the Pool pressure. Kos is back in training since friday and with 8 days of work, he should be ok for the opener. COYG!

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Koscielny after a week training? He'll be ready.

Cech
Bellerin Chambers Koscielny Monreal
Xhaka
Ramsey Elneny
Chamberlain Akpom Alexis​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil
Top Bottom