• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL - Arsenal vs Man City – 4:00pm – 13/01/13 - SS1

Airknight

Established Member
MaestroCesc said:
Amazing how Mertesacker is getting let off. Yes Koscienly completely ruined the game and ****ed up but when Mertesacker came on, he was useless with the boy and got caught out many times, if Man City hadnt put handbrake on or had capitalised on their chances, alot more would have been made out by his performance.

Not that amazing, with one man less you always know they'd be all over us, and with the left side leaking the goals it was easy to choose the target for our anger.

Therapy Inc

Airknight said:
MaestroCesc said:
Amazing how Mertesacker is getting let off. Yes Koscienly completely ruined the game and ****ed up but when Mertesacker came on, he was useless with the boy and got caught out many times, if Man City hadnt put handbrake on or had capitalised on their chances, alot more would have been made out by his performance.

Not that amazing, with one man less you always know they'd be all over us, and with the left side leaking the goals it was easy to choose the target for our anger.

The first goal was Vermaelen's fault. The second goal was a combination of Vermaelen and a midfielder being at blame. Mertesacker was left to cover two guys and sat in between them but the first guy got a touch on it. Mertesacker is getting let off because he did absolutely nothing wrong except be put in a terrible situation.

Invincible

Established Member
GDeep said:
Invincible said:
Quicker than Walcott said:
Mike Dean needs to be shot the **** up and given no funeral.
Mike Dean didn't buy Gervinho and sell Cesc and RVP.

Cesc and Robin wanted to leave, what did you want Wenger to do?
Build a decent team around them so that they wouldn't feel tempted to leave?

Not sign idiots to replace them?

However you want to spin it, Wenger will always be remembered as the man who let Cesc go in his prime and shamlessly gifted the best striker in the league to Man Utd.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
GDeep said:
Invincible said:
Quicker than Walcott said:
Mike Dean needs to be shot the **** up and given no funeral.
Mike Dean didn't buy Gervinho and sell Cesc and RVP.

Cesc and Robin wanted to leave, what did you want Wenger to do? Robin went to extreme lengths to leave with his statement.

Anyway, heard a stat on the radio, Mike Dean has refereed 16 of our games.... and we've won 1.

I once heard George Graham say that if a CB makes the same mistakes 2/3 times in a period of 3/4 weeks he would drop them and consider shipping them out, that was enough to show him the player wasn't good enough. Vermaelen makes mistakes every game, and I love Kos but he can't stop cocking up, I think its time to move one or two of these to the bench at least, if not out. Thomas Vermaelen should be our next sale, I would offer him around in the summer.
I thought wearing the armband means he is already for sale

evoh_1

Established Member
Mike dean against arsenal:

celebrates saha's goal for Sp**s

runs over with hands up with QPR players when taarabt scores agaisnt us

waves his arms up and down like a big baby when mertesacker complains about jack being clattered for the 4th time with a booking

man is a cretin against us, has been suspended for working with a betting company and suspended for bias towards northern clubs.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
We're far too soft in terms of complaining towards the FA, regarding Dean. Our record in matches with him speaks for itself, we're not talking about coincidence anymore.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

evoh_1 said:
Mike dean against arsenal:

celebrates saha's goal for Sp**s

runs over with hands up with QPR players when taarabt scores agaisnt us

waves his arms up and down like a big baby when mertesacker complains about jack being clattered for the 4th time with a booking

man is a cretin against us, has been suspended for working with a betting company and suspended for bias towards northern clubs.
Comes out at HT at WHL after sending Eboue off eating a TWIX whilst looking like a smug little ****.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
THunter said:
Comes out at HT at WHL after sending Eboue off eating a TWIX whilst looking like a smug little ****.

:lol: Still remember that, what a ****ing ****.

In our game vs City on Sunday the camera caught him grinning from ear to ear after Dzeko talked to him right after the red card for Koscielny, made me want to punch my TV through the window.

dpt49

Established Member
If Dean did to Man U what he does to us, Ferguson would make sure he never refereed one of their matches again,

We are scared to complain to the FA and yet the FA are scared of Ferguson.

I still can't believe some of the stuff Ferguson gets away with, when talking about ref's, especially admitting Webb was his "favourite ref."

How does he get away with it?

evoh_1

Established Member
I'm just going to bet on arsenal losing next time dean is up reffing us, its not that he was totally wrong to send of kos just that he enjoyed doing it so much and never thought for one moment it could be a yellow and a pen.

Sktrel has a similar one with the mancs and got a yellow (outside the box).

Kompany's red overturned, what a joke, where is the control here when you are off the floor could easily have been ramsey mk 2 no laughing matter.

1358098627491.gif

AFCG7

Established Member
Looking at the gif , Jack wa slucky to get his legs out of the way. Whether he deliberately pulled out or was just luck to slide in that direction i dont know..but that could have been nasty if his legs took the weight of that tackle.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
It was a potential leg breaking tackle, the fact he didn't make contact with Jack's legs doesn't make it any less of a dangerous tackle. Rediculous tackle, and even more rediculous to overturn the red.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
You can get sent off for giving someone a hug and have to serve the ban; get sent off for a strong, two footed lunge, you get it over turned. No pissin' logic at all.

leo_ense

Established Member
Kompany has built a habit with that two footed lunge tackle. Great player but that **** needs to be cut out.

evoh_1

Established Member
Its a Shawcross lunge and only jack pulling out saved him from the leg break, ramsey had the ball roll away as well and went for the ball and look what happened. This sort of tackle though Kompany got the ball is a potential career ender and as such has no place in the game.

The only way they must have cleared him was that jack didn't have the ball 100%, still as much as it may sadden hansen and co its not worth the injuries to allow this tackle to be made.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom