• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL- Arsenal vs Man Utd, May 1st 2011, 14:05

squallkid

Established Member
Meh, season over and nothing to play for but pride.

We can't **** this up, we could but we better not.

I don't care if we have to kick them off the park like how they did to us in 2005, just get all three points.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
I couldn't care less. Sure I got tickets for this one and will be there but we'll either lose or play out a bore draw ala Old Trafford 08/09.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
All we need to do is stop them getting the title early at The Emirates.

That's it. There is no more could be, maybe about the title ... we MUST win this for our pride.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
All logic would say we're going to get hammered.

But now that the race is over, and the entire team knows it, I expect us to get at least a draw. Of course United will equalize in the 93rd minute, but a point is a point.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The prussure off there are no titles anymore just play for arsenal and win this

OohtobeaGoonerGal

Established Member
If this team allow Man United to win the title at our place(if that can still happen) making it the first trophy to be won at the Emirates, I won't forgive them and I mean that.

Oh, it also doesn't matter which side we field because the same story will probably pan out, and we'll get outdone.
Not a shred of positivity left in my heart.

mo50

Established Member
You know what they'll do? they'll attack with Nani, Rooney and Hernandez, every one else will be sitting back and breaking up play.

3 players is all it takes for our entire backline to **** themselves. Watch them tear us apart. The game will start with us having all the nice and neat possession, then they'll somehow get it out wide and the rest is history.

Fergie's got our number. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised to see him rest half his squad with the Schalke game in midweek and he'd still *****slap us. He basically owns Wenger, and I expect nothing different than the last 5 or so matches against this lot.

Goonereagle

These are normally the games we just get pushed over in.

When there is nothin' to play for we don't step up. We are very young in that manner; almost childish. Kinda the 'it don't affect us so I'll just go through the motions.

I'd like to think we'll play freely and shock United but I don't expect it. Plus, if we won this match Wenger would give it the "This is what the team can do" talk and explain that this is why he won't sign anyone of any significance.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
We will dominate posession, but we will get hammered on the counter attack, its simple isnt it? and to add to that if Chelsea lose at Sp**s, United will be Champions with playing against us. If i am right.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Fear not Gunners, the real pressure is almost all gone, this is the last game of pain we have to experience this season. After this "happy days" will resume.

Brace yourselves for another 7 defender style display against us, us fumbling chance after chance and getting hammered on the counter.

eye4goal

Established Member
Thanks to Chelsea's fight back a United win will not see them becoming Champions, regardless of Chelsea's result against Sp**s.

Shadow Moses

Established Member
Fergie has Wenger figured out. Unfortunately for us Wenger is tactically clueless and will do the same thing hoping for a different out come.

Djourou

Arsenal-Manure 0-5 Rooney, Berbatov, Evra 3

Gunnersaurus being raped by manure players while celebrating their title

flobaba

OohtobeaGoonerGal said:
If this team allow Man United to win the title at our place(if that can still happen) making it the first trophy to be won at the Emirates, I won't forgive them and I mean that.
Please, if you do go to the game, and we lose, don't restrict your boos to the players. Send some towards the coach as well.

But I hope and pray we win. Can't stand this team and how we're now United's *****es, just as we were Chelsea's for the past 5 years or so.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
OohtobeaGoonerGal said:

Exactly.
If we really manage to lose our last bit of dignity and pride (if there's still something left), I will do and say things afterwards, I'll surely regret later on.

Each supporter has been let down massively by the team, but letting ManUre secure the title at our very own ground - I don't even want to think about it.

This bunch is capable of anything, I'm already short of (negative) superlatives in that regard.

Just don't let us down, AGAIN.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom