• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal vs. Manchester United - 4/10/15 - 4:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruisio

Established Member
Nevermind the Mourinho questions (which in fairness, was within context of what was being discussed)

People aren't concentrating anywhere near enough on his reaction to the fans being frustrated with the selection part of the conference

The man is well passed it

Maxim

I really hope we look at last seasons game at old Trafford during preparation.

In that game Coquelin - Cazorla (Özil at 10) comprehensively lost the midfield battle to blind herrera and fellaini. We were only able to match them when Wilshere replaced Santi and Ramsey moved to CM.

Their midfield is far stronger this season, if we start Coquelin - Cazorla, it's going to be a very comfortable match for United.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I really hope we look at last seasons game at old Trafford during preparation.

In that game Coquelin - Cazorla (Özil at 10) comprehensively lost the midfield battle to blind herrera and fellaini. We were only able to match them when Wilshere replaced Santi and Ramsey moved to CM.

Their midfield is far stronger this season, if we start Coquelin - Cazorla, it's going to be a very comfortable match for United.

Did we not play that midfield against them in the Fa cup ? We comprehensively belted them then in that area . The match you talk about was end of season and Santi was fried .

I'll back our midfield still .

Maxim

Did we not play that midfield against them in the Fa cup ? We comprehensively belted them then in that area . The match you talk about was end of season and Santi was fried .

I'll back our midfield still .

It was, but the FA cup performance we sat far deeper and looked to counter. They also had Di Maria having a shocker and getting sent off.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Just watched his press conference. Didn't think there was anything wrong really with the questions being asked. Mourinho question also isn't as bad as made out.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Wenger had every right to object to the questioning. He has to hear about Mourinho's comments every other ****ing presser. English media still lapping it up and relaying it. Arsène is right, it's boring, jarring even.

He should ban all questions regarding Mourinho.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
He rarely gets angry. He gets provoked a lot with Mourinho, but never usually bites. This is new.

Promising, almost.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Whoever thinks Ramsey isn't following Arsène's instructions needs their heads checked. Do you really believe for a second that Ramsey consistently ignores Wenger's instructions yet STILL gets picked? Come on now...isn't it obvious that Arsène INSTRUCTS him to masquerade as a CF, trying to get into the box in dangerous positions as much as possible? If Rambo truly ignored AW then he would be on the bench, not even AW is that weak to keep playing a first teamer who blatantly disregards his instructions.

sharongur

Whoever thinks Ramsey isn't following Arsène's instructions needs their heads checked. Do you really believe for a second that Ramsey consistently ignores Wenger's instructions yet STILL gets picked? Come on now...isn't it obvious that Arsène INSTRUCTS him to masquerade as a CF, trying to get into the box in dangerous positions as much as possible? If Rambo truly ignored AW then he would be on the bench, not even AW is that weak to keep playing a first teamer who blatantly disregards his instructions.

You are right. while maybe ramsey is following wenger instructions, it is due to what ramsey can offer on the wing.
When you put cazorla on the wing, his advantages are more flexible for wenger to use, hence he'll instruct him to be a proper winger. (or anyone else to that matter)

Ofc ramsey is following AW instructions, but the fact he is a CM playing on the wing is what creates those mid overflow, find pockets ,come to get the ball instructions.

legendhenry_14

I think Patrick Vieira use to have players ignore Wenger instructions for tactical reasons. I'm just going by recent quotes from the media not sure how true it is.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I don't see us winning with Anthony Taylor as ref...
Record in his last 13 matches isn't that bad actually: 7 wins, 4 draws and only 2 losses. I think that Villa match just stands out and changes the perception of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough
Top Bottom