• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal vs. Manchester United - 4/10/15 - 4:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
How is it promising ?

Have you ever had the type of person you respected, but when you disappointed them they never got angry? They were always understanding but still shamed you with guilt despite not actually getting a temper.

Have you ever made any of those people in your life legit angry? It's quite terrifying. If things are as tense in the dressing room as they were in that press conference, then it's something new. If it's true that Wenger tore into the team, as is being reported then as long as I have been an Arsenal fan I have never heard of that. It's promising. It may not be enough to solve our bottling nature, but I'm sick of the complacency from the manager.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Anthony Taylor? seriously fa another useless referee in big game when they'll learn?

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Have you ever had the type of person you respected, but when you disappointed them they never got angry? They were always understanding but still shamed you with guilt despite not actually getting a temper.

Have you ever made any of those people in your life legit angry? It's quite terrifying. If things are as tense in the dressing room as they were in that press conference, then it's something new. If it's true that Wenger tore into the team, as is being reported then as long as I have been an Arsenal fan I have never heard of that. It's promising. It may not be enough to solve our bottling nature, but I'm sick of the complacency from the manager.

Ah okay you think this will fire him up . Arsène has torn into the team plenty of times over the years at half time and he has got stuck into various players at training just ask Fabregas . That sort of thing works for a match but doesnt solve the problem .

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Obviously want us to win but I want Martial to make Wenger realised that he's gotten too complacent in terms of transfers.

A few years ago we would have been signing Martial for less than 20 mil before anyone had even got a whiff of him.

In regards to the game it seems that we've forgotten how to defend. We're going to have to dominate possession and be clinical. I actually think the * LVG will out-tactic Wenger.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

To be fair Debuchy ****ed things up for himself, he should be a pro that is capable of dropping back in to the team and doing a job but he clearly can't do that which makes him a bit useless.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Debuchy hasn't played a ton of football since joining us due to injury and the emergence of Bellerin. Not really an excuse for his last few performances, but I'm inclined to give him a bit more time before I call him ****.

Maxim

Obviously want us to win but I want Martial to make Wenger realised that he's gotten too complacent in terms of transfers.

A few years ago we would have been signing Martial for less than 20 mil before anyone had even got a whiff of him.

In regards to the game it seems that we've forgotten how to defend. We're going to have to dominate possession and be clinical. I actually think the * LVG will out-tactic Wenger.

Genuinely do not understand people slating Wenger for not signing Martial. He's 19 now. There are very, very few teams in world football who can afford to spunk close to £40 million on teenagers with barely a season's first team football.

He looks great now, but to criticize Wenger for not signing him when he was 16/17 is extremely harsh because it is so difficult to predict how players will develop.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Not looking forward to this game, Man U are looking solid, LVG has instilled some steal, defensively look very good and have real pace up top.

Wengers teams are the biggest bottle jobs I have a feeling despite being stronger on paper and overall play we're going to find a way, like we do against most big teams to F it up

RUS arsenal

Established Member
Bullshit. He benched our only signing of the season in a must win game. And the replacement ended up costing us a goal. Why does a goalkeeper need to be rested? Absolute nonsense. Wenger's rotation cost us the game again. There was no need to drop Cech.
Didn't Cech have a calf problem?

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer

What most of us have been saying for years though. Ever since Wenger said he "prefers to focus on his own team", I knew he was tactically naive. The once in a blue moon superb defensive performance doesn't change that; even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Wenger needs egos on the pitch to succeed. Egos who will pull players aside and tell them what to do, because Wenger sure as **** won't do it for some reason. Henry, Campbell and Vieira did though. Very rarely do you see any Arsenal players these days grab hold of a teammate and give them orders. It's all blank stares and dropping heads after the goal is scored.

At the end of the day it all comes back to Wenger. He SHOULD be doing it, but apparently he just doesn't want to and/or feels it's unnecessary.

DanishDoc

Guys.. Stop complaining about the ref, if the players do what they're paid to do we won't be talking about the ref sunday night. Enough excuses, win or hire Klopp..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom