• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL – Arsenal vs Norwich - 12:45 - 05/05/12 - Arsenal Player

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
200px-Arsenal_1886-2011_Logo.png
Arsenal vs Norwich
150px-Norwich_City.svg.png

----------------------------------------------------Emirates Stadium
------------------------------------------------Saturday 5th May 2012
----------------------------------------------------Kick off – 12:45pm
------------------------
logo.gif

My Preferred Lineup:

- - - - - - - - - - - - Szczesny
- Sagna - Koscielny - Vermaelen - Gibbs
- - - - - - - - - - - Song - - Diaby
- Gervinho - - - - - Rosicky - - - -Benayoun
- - - - - - - - - - - -- van Persie

Bench: - Fabianski, Djourou, Jenkinson, Santos, Ramsey, Chamberlain, Chamakh

My Score Prediction

- Arsenal - 3 - - - Norwich - 0
- Gervinho
- van Persie x2

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
well the next 2 games are really must win we need to take 6 points. today we played well and we were unlucky at first half we should have score at least 3 goals. well lets focus in this game no need to make silly mistakes maybe will cost us hope we win the game.

Chesney

Sagna Kosh Verms Gibbs

Song Diaby (If fit)

Gervinho Rozza Yossi

Rvp

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
Gervinho is never going to score, the prat needs to learn how to hit the target first.

Not really looking forward to this game, reckon it's giong to be a frustrating afternoon.

Flow

At home and Norwich isn't motivated anymore.

Must win and I think it should be an easy one.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
By the time this game rolls around Spuds could be just a point behind and Chelsea just two points. I shall let Dr Emmett Brown sum up our predicament:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpzaNsM3Mn4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpzaNsM3Mn4</a>

ArsenalDNA

Got to score first. Fckn tired of having to come from behind to get a result.

Wouldn't mind seeing AOC starting, as long he sticks to his fckn wing.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

AOC should definately start, as should Diaby. This is a massive game, win it and we'll get 3rd but lose or draw it and we'll be lucky to get 4th which is unacceptable really. Unless we get a couple of early goals, this'll be one of the most nervy games of the entire season, come on Arsenal!

fabo

6.51 / 10
Dunno, I don't feel as strongly about Ox starting. Not against it either mind you. I don't think he would have done any more than Gervinho today for example.

I'd start Yossi in all remaining games though.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He wouldn't have bottled the header Gervinho should have gone for!

Mastadon

Established Member
The Ox might be inexperienced but he is one of our most talented players he could well have changed things.

Tranquil

Yossi would be a good permanent signing for us. Hope Arsène makes it happen. Been one of our better players in the last month or 2.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Tranquil said:
Yossi would be a good permanent signing for us. Hope Arsène makes it happen. Been one of our better players in the last month or 2.

He is not young and i think he will not offer the same next year rozza is playing better and i hope we sign a younger and good attacking midfielder then keeping yossi.

evoh_1

Established Member
whats with this 3-0 2-0 scorelines, norwich have scored against every opponent this season and i expect them to raise their game with the pressure off. They have holt who will work verms and kos really hard all game and have the ability to score even against a defence that is playing well.

2-1 squeeky bum time but I think he have enough to drag ourselves over the line at home especially, only worry is the early kick off, these games are always **** no matter who is playing.

- - - - - - - - - - - - Szczesny
- Sagna - Koscielny - Vermaelen - Gibbs
- - - - - - - - - - - Song - - Ramsey
- Gervinho (AOC) - - - Rosicky - - - -Benayoun
- - - - - - - - - - - -- van Persie

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Whereas Stoke was a "must not lose" game this is your cliched "must win game". As many have said before nothing but 3 pts will do. Norwich safe in mid-table and should be ripe for the picking. Although if they get a tonking today from Liverpool then they will want to redeem themselves.

Yossi & Gervinho for me till the end of the season.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
norwich are really poor vs liverpool today they dont have shot on target and they losing 2-0 with liverpool at Carrow Road.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom