• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL – Arsenal vs Tottenham – 1:30pm – 26/02/12 - SS1

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
200px-Arsenal_1886-2011_Logo.png
Arsenal vs Tottenham
spurslogo.png

-----------------------------------------------------Emirates Stadium
----------------------------------------------Sunday 26th February 2012
------------------------------------------------------Kick off – 1:30pm
-----------------------------------
250px-Sky_Sports_logo.svg.png

My Preferred Lineup:

- - - - - - - - - - - - Szczesny
- Sagna - Koscielny - Vermaelen - Gibbs
- - - - - - - - - - - Song - - Arteta
- Gervinho - - - - - Rosicky - - - - Chamberlain
- - - - - - - - - - - -- van Persie

Bench: - Fabianski, Djourou, Yennaris, Ramsey, Arshavin, Walcott, Park

My Score Prediction

- Arsenal - 1 - - - Tottenham - 2
- van Persie - - -- Bale
- - - - - - - - - - - - - Defoe

dysphoria

Established Member
if we concede first, we will get hammered because they will kill us on the counter, no doubt about it. If kos isn't back by this and we start djourou and squallici in defence, i will not watch this game for my well being.

it'll either be a 2-2 if we score first or a 4-1 loss with we concede first.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Im not going to watch this game.

Enough is enough, I cant bear to be put through blunt forward play and then look so pourous at their first attack.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ok its darby if our players need to fans forgive them at least win this game, we have 1 week off wenger need set with players talk with them rebulid new ideas shout on them they are playing for arsenal and taking alot of money every week they need to put good performance FFS.

Chesney

Sagna Kosh Tv5 Gibbs

Aoc Song Arteta Gervinho

Rvp walcott.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
please don't lose this, please.. The season is a nightmare as it is, if we lose to Sp**s at home.. It can't happen!

David Smith

Established Member
arsenalwg6.gif

Hoping for a win. We've got a week's rest + home advantage. We need top 4 (with 3rd place not out of bounds), we must beat our rivals.

godfather

Don't want to say we are goanna to lose this one, because its darby and play at home. But I'll settle for a draw.

2-2

jay-d

Established Member
This is really going to hurt me. The first time in ages we are actually underdogs against the Spuds. They have a better sqaud, first 11 and tactics than us. Can see a 3 - 4 goal defeat with the way they attack and the way we defend.

dyeruz

Established Member
It all depends on the midfield, sad to say Ramsey has to start on the bench, slows things down to much and we need pace in the middle as well as on the flanks. Good luck Arsenal, we're going to need it!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
well if we play 4-5-1 i would like rvp be our playmaker and walcott upfront better then ramsey or rozza play as a playmaker.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Vroooooooooom!! Ferrari quickest off the mark again, complete with miserable score prediction to boot.

Magnificent!

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom