• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Arsenal vs West Ham | Sat October 30th 15:00

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
arsewestham.jpg

* Collison, Upson and Hitzlsperger are injured for West Ham. They don't have any additional players out suspended.
* Arsenal are missing Vermaelen, van Persie and Ramsey to injury. Diaby and Gibbs are likely to be out too. Wilshere is still suspended.
* The last five fixtures have ended 2-0, 2-2, 0-0, 2-0 and 2-0.
* Last time we lost against West Ham was 7th April 2007; 0-1 at the Emirates.

I would love to see Walcott, Chamakh and Nasri up front for this one.

Burnwinter

Established Member
Seriously looking forward to this. It is great to be a gooner at this moment. We should beat them, and we may destroy them, although that's probably complacency talking.

Another clean sheet please Fabianski.

Y va marquer

Established Member
Yeah, another clean sheet and bags of goals please!

West Ham, bottom of the table, having yet to win an away PL match this season and having only scored 2 away goals, should not trouble us...

That's not to say that they won't! We should be prepared for anything but I really can't see anything other than a good win here.

Bossa

Established Member
Arshavin Chamakh Nasri
Diaby Song Fabregas
Clichy Koscielny Djourou Sagna
Fabianski

Subs: Chesney, Djourou, Eboué, Denilson, Rosicky, Walcott, Bendtner

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Against West Ham we can play with Rosicky and Fabregas in midfield, they will offer much creativity cause W,ham will defend. and we dont need Diaby, we need creativity.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Surely we'll see Nasri/Chamakh/Arshavin in attack. With Cesc back it's hard to see us slipping up in this one.

United and Chelsea have potential banana skins too so we need to get the job done.

Great to have Koscielny back too, Djourou can go back to the bench now.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
My hope that we don't underestimate West Ham as we did with West Brom.
Although they're in bottom on the table, they're always up for their game against us.

We're on a remarkable streak of great games and the next two games [West Ham (H) and Newcastle(H)] should be absolute 6 points with huge GD.

ManU could slip against Spuds (a draw would be best) and unfortunately Samba won't play for Blackburn, as he would nullify Drogba threat.But Fat Sam will probably make it very hard for Chelsea.

progman07

Established Member
Segway said:
Don't think Arshavin deserves to start based on current form.
That's it. It will be hard for Wenger to put a lineup together.

Maybe something like

Chamakh Bendtner Walcott

Cesc Song Nasri

Defense

?

Bossa

Established Member
Arshavin
Started 11 games, 5 goals and 6 assists.

Walcott
Started 3 games, 6 goals and 1 assist.

Nasri
Started 9 games, 7 goals and 3 assists.

We are in a luxury situation with our wingers.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Arshavin is gonna start, Bendtner is only just back and likewise Theo - can't see both starting another game so soon.

Chamakh at LWF.....:lol:...what is that all about.

Ron Burgundy

Established Member
Bossa said:
Arshavin

Walcott
Started 6 games, 6 goals and 1 assist.

Nasri
Started 8 games, 7 goals and 3 assists.

Yeah, that's true. Very, very impressive end product from our wide players this season. Great to have so many options as well.

Burnwinter

Established Member
At the moment Nasri's "efficiency" is on a par with Arshavin's, but he's contributing a fair bit more to all other aspects over ninety minutes.

You would rarely see as switched on a performance as Nasri's against City on the weekend - constantly harrying, probing, and circulating. Granted that's cherry picking his best day out for the year.

G0D

Almighty
Bossa said:
Arshavin

Walcott
Started 3 games, 6 goals and 1 assist.

Nasri
Started 9 games, 7 goals and 3 assists.

My memory must be so cack considering Arshavin's stats shocked me... :(

Would personally like to see Nasri and Walcott on the wings with Chamakh uptop. That said, don't think Walcott should be playing 90 minutes so soon after midweek, but after scoring two so soon from injury i'd like him to be given the chance to continue his form. Ideally he'd play, have a good run out and then sub out for Arshavin early into the second half. Around about the time when Bendtner comes on to replace Chamakh. So good to have so many options... upfront at least considering the rest of the time basically picks itself.

Gonner_88

Established Member
We're on a high following our recent run and I expect us to continue winning starting with this one.

We look good offensively and defensively. When was the last time we actually said these two words together in a sentence ;)

Fabianski

Sagna Squid Kos Clichy

Song Diaby/Denilson

Nasri Fabregas Arshavin

Chamakh

Subs:

Chesney, Djourou, Denilson/Diaby, Rosicky, Bendtner, Walcott, Eboue.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury

Latest posts

Top Bottom