• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Arsenal vs West Ham | Sat October 30th 15:00

otfgoon

Established Member
I love our 6-0 wins and great performances, but when you score a late vital goal like that it's just an amazing feeling.

Credit to the defence today, kept organised and sharp. Fabianski continues to impress.

Song!

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Btw, so many people giving the Hammers credit. They were piss poor especially in defence and resorted in so many underhands grabbing tactics. It was down to us being sloppy and some great saves that was keeping the game tie for so long.

qs

Established Member
Clrnc said:
Btw, so many people giving the Hammers credit. They were piss poor especially in defence and resorted in so many underhands grabbing tactics. It was down to us being sloppy and some great saves that was keeping the game tie for so long.

Fully agree with that. Time wasting every kick out, cynical fouling to stop the breaks, appealing for everything, rolling around and staying down to waste time, etc Green played very well but apart from that I've nothing good to say about them.

brady_style

outlaw_member said:
You don't know how happy it made me to see the players keep possession towards the end. I remember us doing it against Man City, aswell. Our players are finally heeding their lessons. A great performance, for everything other than the football. Seeing Fabianski pull Fabregas into position for the set piece, the latter subsequently heading away the corner was epic. Also, Song showed great determination to grab the game by the scruff of the neck, when Cesc and Nasri looked to have ran out energy. Clichy, finally showing some composure to assist the goal. Nasri was also the direct and confident self which made him such a great propsect at Marseille. I'm absolutely delighted.

I found him to be depressingly indirect today.

Nela

Established Member
So happy Wilshere's suspension is finnished. We miss his abilty to move the ball forwards quickly.

giuliob

Green was their outstanding player, no doubt. But I think his actions inspired his team. Granted Arsenal was sloppy, but we had to wait until the 87th minute to score. You can't put it all down to Green and sloppiness. They are not a very good team, but the result shows their mental resilience and toughness, if nothing else.

Kain

Established Member
Was like old school Arsenal there, 1-0 to the Arsenal. Song with the Ian Wright style diving header to kill them off in truely heartbreaking last minuet fashion, love it! :D .

If any other Wingback done what Clichy did for that assist the wankfest would never end, it was just brilliant, turned the defender inside out and put in a beauty of a cross via his weaker foot! get in.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
brady_style said:
outlaw_member said:
You don't know how happy it made me to see the players keep possession towards the end. I remember us doing it against Man City, aswell. Our players are finally heeding their lessons. A great performance, for everything other than the football. Seeing Fabianski pull Fabregas into position for the set piece, the latter subsequently heading away the corner was epic. Also, Song showed great determination to grab the game by the scruff of the neck, when Cesc and Nasri looked to have ran out energy. Clichy, finally showing some composure to assist the goal. Nasri was also the direct and confident self which made him such a great propsect at Marseille. I'm absolutely delighted.

I found him to be depressingly indirect today.
On in the 2nd half when West Ham crowed the midfield and he was a little too dependent on our players around him. Other than that in the first half he linked up with our players excellently.

Eirico

banduan said:
Kos was fantastic again

At the ground yes, he's deadly solid. But in the air he lost way too much to Piquionne.

Btw, how did Parker manage to escape a yellow today? Some **** refereeing today.

brady_style

Certainly in the second Half Nasri didn't perform anywhere near the required level. And it's because this was such a crucial point in the game that many people feel frustrated with him.

He looked a bit lost out on the right today. That strike off the bar though ..... reminded me of Gascoigne '91.

otfgoon

Established Member
People do realise Nasri was playing in the deep lying midfield role for most of the second half right?

qs

Established Member
otfgoon said:
People do realise Nasri was playing in the deep lying midfield role for most of the second half right?

He dictated play in midfield for the second half.

brady_style

He played in the middle from when Theo came on around the 68 minute mark.

It's a bit much to say he dictated the play. More often than not he was peripheral to our play.

He's only 23 and is still a tad inconsistent. I wonder where he'll play if Jack and Theo keep developing as they are.

qs

Established Member
haters_gonna_hate.gif

He was our best attacking player.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom