• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Bolton Vs Arsenal | 01/02/12 8:00pm

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The problem is we need a fabregas like in our midfield, when fabregas was in our team he give you magic pass and let you face the GK, yesterday our playmaker ramsey take the ball and give it back to arteta or song this is not a playmaker. we need a world class playmaker. this is we really need our lack in final third in worried.

Illusion

Established Member
yousif_persie said:
The problem is we need a fabregas like in our midfield, when fabregas was in our team he give you magic pass and let you face the GK, yesterday our playmaker ramsey take the ball and give it back to arteta or song this is not a playmaker. we need a world class playmaker. this is we really need our lack in final third in worried.

Chamberlain gave Theo a magic pass that gave him the clearest chance you could ever hope for, plenty of space, no defender on his back, straight onto the goal.

He fluffed it.

We don't need magic passes, we need a team that works hard every single game and stops making sloppy mistakes.

This loss would have been 'one of those things', having had so many chances and Robin hitting the woodwork twice (how often has he done that!?). However, since it's on the back of three awful losses in the league that shouldn't have been, this loss grates a whole lot more than it should.

The other games are worth complaining about more than this one.

RUS arsenal

Established Member
yousif_persie said:
We had at least 3 one on ones with the goalie in the game, even Fab averages only about 2 such passes a game.

The chances were there, the players just didn't take them and then showed no urgency or desire to win at the end, that's what is troubling.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom