• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Bournemouth vs. Arsenal - Sunday 07.02.2016 - 13:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
For the love of Bergkamp drop Flamsey!

No doubt Flamsey will start and Afobe hattrick.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Thought we were playing Leicester next.

We need this win, despite the current stage of the season we are not able to lose win lose win, its one of Wenger's weak points unfortunately.

Probably will back City to beat Leicester at home. That will bring us closer to the top, with it in our hands thereafter.

Gervais

Established Member
lmao if you don't think Afobe will turn into a peak Roy Makaay, just for this game.

1-1.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Starting to see a pattern emerging between starting a new match day thread a few hours after the last game..

We've been cursed.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
I'm going to stop watching. I really am. If I watch, ban me.

You'll know if I'm watching, because we won't win.

BBF

We'll probs win this comfortably. We always seem to do something when the result means **** all.

Joeymarsh22

Massive bet on a Bournemouth win.... Won money on Southampton beating us and Chelsea beating us and tonight..... I'm backing us to lose This one writing is on the wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom