• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Chelsea vs Arsenal| 04/02/17 | 12:30 K/O (GMT)

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Well at least we are back to an attack with pace. Much as I like Giroud he just slows our attack down to the point where hitting the opposition on the break is near impossible. Midfield could be a problem but then I'll be happy if we win 5-4

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
don't want slow start here giving the ball away and be careless with the ball we could find ourselves 2-0 down in first 20 minute and 90% of arsenal will turn the TV off.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'll put £10 on a first goal scorer, first player to be named from 3 people I'll bet on.

Go.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Well at least Giroud isn't starting. I'm hoping for the best but I know how this one ends.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Wenger keeping Lucas out of proceedings shows he is up to his old tricks again.

He doesnt want Lucas to stand out too much, taking away space from the youngsters and under performers.

Walcott and Iwobi better justify their roles today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom