• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL – Fulham vs Arsenal – 5:30pm - 02/01/12

Cruisio

Established Member
Btw, can anyone tell me the last game we won with Squallici in the side? I swear that guy is just a bad omen

Airknight

Established Member
Cruisio said:
Btw, can anyone tell me the last game we won with Squallici in the side? I swear that guy is just a bad omen

Stoke (H), he took us to victory

This year i think it was Bolton? he played on one of the CC games and we won.

jaguars4ever

Bringing Squid on off the bench "to shore up the defense" is like watching a gazelle cub getting separated from the herd near the lion's den on Animal Planet. You know what' going to happen, but you're helpless do stop it. :|

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
Cruisio said:

not this season. Last season he came on for last 25 minutes in the 1-0 over Utd, and before that the Blackpool and Stoke victories. had bunch of draws and losses in between though

Cruisio

Established Member
Airknight said:
Cruisio said:

Stoke (H), he took us to victory

This year i think it was Bolton? he played on one of the CC games and we won.

Did he start that game against Stoke? I'm talking about league games he's started in and we've won

Just because it seems everyone he's involved in our defence, we somehow manage to f**k everything up

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom