• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Leicester vs Arsenal | 20th of August at 17:30 (GMT)

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel_Gunner

we just need this 3 points. lets forget about our **** opening game like always and start the season again.

With Kos back our defence will be stronger. Sounds weird for me to say this but i also hope for Giroud.

Oh_Snap

I'm not going to murder it. Just hunt it.
guess its ok
Mesut-%c3%96zil.jpg

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
We will win this game and Wenger will turn around and claim we are all set for the season and we will see no new signings.

cannonade

Established Member
We will win this game and Wenger will turn around and claim we are all set for the season and we will see no new signings.
Pretty obvious we're not getting anyone but maybe a CB regardless of outcome. I think it will be an entertaining game for the neutrals, but it looks like their attack against our shoddy defense can score goals more than our attack against their shoddy defense.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Pretty obvious we're not getting anyone but maybe a CB regardless of outcome. I think it will be an entertaining game for the neutrals, but it looks like their attack against our shoddy defense can score goals more than our attack against their shoddy defense.

LCFC defense shoddy now?

I didnt watch their first game but isnt their back 4 the same? Or is it just the loss of Kante in the middle being a huge hole to fill?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We're in no position to extend any players' holidays FFS!

Decide in 48 hours?! The man is beyond help.

novarek

Gotta exploit Morgan while he still thinks he's on vacation, too bad Mendy and Huth are going to feature. They really looked clueless in the midfield vs Hull of all teams.

Aevi

Hale End FC
We're in no position to extend any players' holidays FFS!

Decide in 48 hours?! The man is beyond help.
Don't be daft, he knows what he wants to do. He's not going to say it to the press of course, because leaving Leicester unsure of who will start gives us an advantage.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Don't be daft, he knows what he wants to do. He's not going to say it to the press of course, because leaving Leicester unsure of who will start gives us an advantage.
Leicester and Ranieri are hardly stupid either. What has Wenger done lately that gives you the impression he makes decisions early?

nicky47

Established Member
Koscielny, Giroud and Özil coming back would be wonderful! But this fixture seems perfect for Mahrez, and especially Vardy to make the headlines. Could get even worse for us... I'm expecting a few goals again.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Koscielny I assume will be back for this, other than that maybe Xhaka, Cazorla and Ox in for Coquelin, Ramsey and Iwobi. I think Koscielny is a risk we need to take, while Özil and Giroud not as much and if either of them get injured we're in a horrible position.

At least I won't be watching this with a load of Leicester fans, unlike last Sunday I was watching in a pub filled with Liverpool fans, horrible stuff. :(

Aevi

Hale End FC
Leicester and Ranieri are hardly stupid either. What has Wenger done lately that gives you the impression he makes decisions early?
They may not be stupid, but this still leaves them needing to prepare for potentially different players (as they have different weaknesses). If Wenger straight up says "Koscielny is ready", well that's our game partially revealed to them and they can accommodate. Less preperation for them.

And you can't just label Wenger as never making decisions early because of a sample of that case, that's just to simple. He often plays games when he's talking to the press, and this is no different imo. For a guy who hates agendas, you're a bit quick to jump onto the gun with this one ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom