• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Leicester vs Arsenal | 20th of August at 17:30 (GMT)

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal_87

Cannot get my head around the fact that we have still not brought in anyone to improve the side before this game, especially after that disaster at Liverpool. Second game into the season only, and already fed up with the season.

chessygoal

Seen Wilshere was wearing both bibs too, probably not much in bib theory but I do know Wenger likes to play pretty much the team he's gonna pick in a training game (barring 1 or max 2 changes).

Anyways, I think it'll be.

Cech
Bellerin Chambers Koscielny Monreal
Xhaka Coquelin
Walcott Cazorla Chamberlain
Alexis
I think Wenger might opt for Coquelin instead of Elneny to give us a bit of defensive security.
Bib theory worked pretty well last season but it seems that Wenger is still experimenting a lot in training.
That being said, I think your team is spot on. Only doubt is between Caz and Wilshere.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
After seeing Wenger's comments, if Alexis starts up top and scores (which is very likely), we won't sign a new striker. However, with Campbell and Gnabry getting loans, we may sign a wide player.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
After seeing Wenger's comments, if Alexis starts up top and scores (which is very likely), we won't sign a new striker. However, with Campbell and Gnabry getting loans, we may sign a wide player.
Alexis won't do well upfront he never played there in his whole career we should keep playing him on the left wing because he will get us 15-20 goals.

I'm already broken regardless.

12976373_1535547100081793_1652640075_n.jpg

Would be brilliant if I manage to hunt 1 or 2 deers tomorrow and come home and see that Arsenal won!

Would make the day for what is left of my family! Would be one hell of a party!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Would be brilliant if I manage to hunt 1 or 2 deers tomorrow and come home and see that Arsenal won!

Would make the day for what is left of my family! Would be one hell of a party!
That majestic animal is leaping through the bracken, breathing the sweet scented air of woodland flowers, unknowing that tomorrow will be pain and death . . . just so you and your family can have your fun. ;)

Leicester 1 - 3 Arsenal

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
........... Alexis

Oxlade Santi Theo

..... Xhaka Coquelin

Monreal Kosc Hold Belle

if Iwobi or Ramsey were fit I think we would go 442.
I also have a sneaky feeling Özil or Giroud might start

BobP

Memri Fan
Should be Xhaka and Elneny, not Coquelin.

Xhaka is the deepest midfielder, he needs somebody alongside him who is both defensively competent and able to play in advanced areas.

Coquelin would struggle playing in advanced areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom