• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Liverpool vs. Arsenal- 13/1/16- KO: 8.00pm- BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartandre217

Established Member
There's like zero excuse for us to lose this game. Pool shoot from literally everywhere but high quality areas and haven't look decent in attack in months.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Usually a tough game at Anfield, this will be no different. We need a win though. The Stoke game is probably tougher on paper, but you can be sure the scousers will rise to the occassion...

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

There's like zero excuse for us to lose this game. Pool shoot from literally everywhere but high quality areas and haven't look decent in attack in months.
That means there is every excuse.

Klopp is a manager that has always seemed to perform against Wenger. Wenger may have the better head to heads but only by a narrow amount.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
Meanwhile at RAWK:

Locking briefly so this can be read and understood

If this thread turns into a stupid ****show of handbags about Lucas vs <enter any player here> then people will lose posting rights for a while. It's circular and drags the threads into a neverending barrage of attacks and derailment

Will reopen in 10 mins.

Yours truly,

Kim Jong-un.

Is Lucas the Liverpool marmite player then? Similar to Giroud?

Gooner_Delhi

tumblr_mv8nxeQvvx1rvx7txo4_250.gif

OMG thats like Suarez with a moustache!
(Sorry Freddy fans)

Sweggeh

I have been reading RAWK in anticipation of the game and I have to say that Harinder guy is one of the most pathetic mods I have ever seen. Loves silencing any conversation that isn't going in the direction he wants it. The guy thinks he is Kim Jong Un or something. Power seems to have gone to his head.

Definitely the kind of guy who gets beat up and shoved in lockers on the daily in real life.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Toure, Sakho, Ibe and Henderson should be returning for them according to their twitter.

Mignolet
Clyne Kolo Sakho Moreno
Milner Lucas Can
Firmino Benteke Lallana​

Henderson and Ibe will probably be coming on from the bench.​

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Toure, Sakho, Ibe and Henderson should be returning for them according to their twitter.

Mignolet
Clyne Kolo Sakho Moreno
Milner Lucas Can
Firmino Benteke Lallana​

Not as bad as I had hoped, but they'll be missing their best players. Same players fit for your match I'm guessing?

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Not as bad as I had hoped, but they'll be missing their best players. Same players fit for your match I'm guessing?

Expecting a miraculous recovery for everyone including Sturridge for our match, everyone will be up for the match at Juanfield.

Regardless, the two centerbacks of theirs (Toure and Sakho) collapse under any pressure.

Mignolet
Clyne Kolo Sakho Moreno
Milner Lucas Can
Firmino Benteke Lallana​

That is just such a rubbish team.
Appalling Goalie
Rubbish defence bar Clyne
Rubbish midfield
Out of form/Ineffective front line.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I want to see the boys play this the way they played Man City, they were absolutely fired up from the start and every player looked hungry and determined. Liverpool really aren't in great form but they still demolished both City and Chelsea this season. We come out looking like we can't be bothered bar one or two players and we'll suffer. I know what I'm saying is obvious but you've seen it in our players how differently they react in some games, i.e City & Southampton. I think it's playing on there minds that winning the league is deffo a possibility and I hope we play this game like wannabe champions. 3-0 to Arsenal.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
The worry again is that their midfield can win the battle against flamsey and stifle Özil. Their centre backs are crap and so is that front 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom