• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Manchester United vs Arsenal | 10/11/13 | 4:10 PM

dave_rwr

Established Member
Re: EPL | Arsenal vs Tottenham | 01/09/13 | 16:00

THunter said:
It'd be great if we done tunnel cam like Man City do, it's brilliant, I love stuff like that.

Totally. I've spent a lot of time watching the City tunnel cams and they're one of my least favourite teams in the league. It just gives an interesting insight into the preparations and post-game stuff that you don't get to see through the game itself.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member

The Manchester City youtube channel is class I must admit, the one thing they have spot on. The tunnel cams and the Inside City videos are great to watch, especially to see how the training sessions are and what goes on in and around the club.

I have to say that Arsenal player has improved greatly as well.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse

infineon said:
I think AVB will ultimately be the thing holding back Sp**s. The guy is clueless. He is still playing with that ridiculously high line???

He's not got it to win in the big league IMO. He's a good manager but I doubt he'll be a great manager. Still he's young and can learn-I can't see a Sp*rs team with AVB in charge finishing above us. Thankfully, they seem to love him over there. He has it all to prove now, what with 100+ million worth of new talent at his disposal

oh to be a goon

Not sure if anyone noticed, but as soon as Flamini came on, and right away won a foul, he and Rosicky gave each other a quick hug :lol:. Oh that 07/08 love.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

Not sure what thread to put this but as AVB is in the gif as well, I thought this was a good thread choice.

<a class="postlink" href="http://d3fsqtc6sy2z27.cloudfront.net/uploads/c37273fb168d6fabe967130406c7b3e5_large" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://d3fsqtc6sy2z27.cloudfront.net/up ... b3e5_large</a>

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom