• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Manchester United vs Arsenal | 10/11/13 | 4:10 PM

arshy9

Established Member
Re: EPL | Arsenal vs Tottenham | 01/09/13 | 16:00

Does anybody else think Grioud's touch for that goal isn't being given too much credit ?

I am surprised by the way he's now able to beat players.That's excellent for a player for his type.

fabo

6.51 / 10

Yeah, Lineker shat himself on the pitch, dragged himself along the ground to wipe...........:lol:

arshy9

Established Member

:lol: Luckily,it didn't come to that for Wilshere today.

Giroud's goals vs Fulham,Aston villa and against the spuds were WC class finishes.

At the moment he's proving to be a bargain for 11m(?) not only goals but he defends and is a real fighter.

Nice to see him talking about the "togetherness" of the team.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer

Going into this thread after having made myself a big bowl of chili was perhaps my worst decision so far this year.

glaveror

arshy9 said:
Does anybody else think Grioud's touch for that goal isn't being given too much credit ?

Have you read my post above yours? ;-)
And no,I still don't believe that he shat(?) himself even though I know he's full of it just as pretty much everyone are on MOTD. :) :)

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

xbFbUlk.gif

arshy9

Established Member

glaveror said:
arshy9 said:

Have you read my post above yours? ;-)
And no,I still don't believe that he shat(?) himself even though I know he's full of it just as pretty much everyone are on MOTD. :) :)

I was watching the Andy Gray and Richard Keys as well as Trevor Francis today and they only left his finish at "Good" but saw his movement and rated it highly.

That technique Giroud used to execute that shot is very difficult especially when it must be on target.

Regarding Gary Lineker,I remember watching him laughing at himself while watching the video when it happened.He said that the rain helped him and he hadn't had so much space in his life. :lol: :lol:

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"

Perfect clip THunter. Such a great block. He was ready to capitalise on the smallest mistake and Per did.

Giroud's touch was really brilliant. His work to get in the position to have that touch was very good too. Exactly what a striker needs to do.

Sneezy showing he's the man again, great team performance.

Really proud.

arshy9

Established Member

23AndreyArshavin said:
I used to watch him.He static-ness rivals Podolski's

I'm just happy Wenger didn't seem to consider him.

kopzilla

Always Negative

His goal was a carbon copy of the goal Van Persie scored against Sp**s few seasons ago.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member

Not home long, I'm on my phone so all I'll say is a great win and well done to the lads. One thing I hate though is seeing Lloris play for Sp**s, what a keeper. Shezzy looked decent himself tbf aswell though. Big day tomorrow.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker

Just remembered Walker's dive to win a free kick against Gibbs which the bloody linesman gave. :eek:ops: That was the most embarrassing dive I've ever seen.

k24bfan

Walkers dive was pathetic so was Soldado's shout for pen.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20

Incredibly sad I missed this game, but so happy with the result. Hope tomorrow makes me even more happy.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member

kopzilla said:
His goal was a carbon copy of the goal Van Persie scored against Sp**s few seasons ago.

It reminded me of Rosicky's goal a couple seasons ago against them as well.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover

SomGooner said:
Just remembered Walker's dive to win a free kick against Gibbs which the bloody linesman gave. :eek:ops: That was the most embarrassing dive I've ever seen.

Nothing beats Morten Gamst Pedersen against us
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICPyr0q0doY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICPyr0q0doY</a>

Proud performance, brilliant Giroud and superb trio of Wojciech Kos and Per.
We are the Arsenal!!!!!!

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom