• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Swansea City vs. Arsenal | Sat 31st Oct 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Merts does not deserve to start this - very poor from Arense - Gabriel was in very good form.

GunnerGetYah

Established Member
Maybe there is someone who could wind Gabriel up?

Anyway glad to see Campbell getting the nod, he really needs to prove himself before January.

Jazz

We'll have to be strong defensively here and be patent as well because I don't see us scoring easily here. With Giroud being slow AF and our right side being **** everything will have to go through Alexis. Hopefully we stay disciplined and don't concede the first goal by going gung ho.

On a side not why is Mert starting? He was so bad midweek. Gabriel has done literally nothing wrong.

drummergunner

Maybe because Mertesacker can deal with aerial threats better than Gabby. Who knows what's going on in Wenger's head. As long as we win, I don't care who starts.

Gooner_Delhi

Line up is as expected. However I don't see anyone on that bench who can come in and make a difference if things aren't going well.

The onus is completely on the first 11.

Marmaduke

I'm actually excited to see how Campbell will do in a full start. I haven't seen enough of him to make any judgements like the majority that are flying left and right around here. Lets see what happens. The Ox has been a major disappointment this season so far so if he does the same job or better I'll be happy.

Marmaduke

I saw somewhere that stadistic wise we are much better now, but still.

If we cope with this injury crisis and grind out results though I'll have actual belief we can push for the title. Any team can look like world beaters when in form and with no injuries.

If we grind out results the next few games until the next break we should still be on course for a decent campaign.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Mourinho is crying on Bt Sport btw. Check it out guys lmaooooo.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hope our center backs not make Gomis looks world class again, and big test for Bellerin against Montero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom