• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Swansea vs Arsenal | 28/09/13 | 5:30PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuvken

Established Member
The Jury said:
yuvken said:
(only AntG on this forum could claim support for Kos as early as I did, but whatever).
What does this actually mean?
Et tu, jury? not enough BS here c'est soir? If you don't just look to make waves, do go and dig. Go back to the days when threads like "Squil or Kos" were made. You'll find yuvken declaring his eternal love to Kos almost immediately (and then being mocked at for 2 years; just like with Ramsey). Anyway, I didn't bring it up, and you know me long enough to know. I won't be dragged to further lunacy.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Came here to read about our performance, stumble upon a heated argument about who scout a player better. Oh well...

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

TheLoneFalcon said:
Can a mod IP ban me? Tired of this place, Nuts going was the start. Cheers.

Just don't post anymore :lol: no need for the dramatic "ban me !! " calls.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
We must be figthing for relegation, otherwise I can't explain the last couple of pages of this Thread. Unbelievable stuff.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
@Yuv - I've never seen you like this before. Very odd :lol:

We all like to have our faith on players rewarded with a bit of vindication from time to time, but some are going OTT and are enjoying it a bit too much from what I read. Ramming it sideways down a 'doubters' throat, or making claims to have been first, second or whatever to have pledged their unconditional support to a player will only provoke.

yuvken

Established Member
Jury-let's stop this circus now, ok? want to ask me something -PM me.I promise to answer everything at length. That goes for everyone else as well.

Why the surprise? you asked me,I answered. I never liked talking about myself, nor do I like it now. I found the entire affair truly bizarre, to say the least. Particularly how everything turns personal for no apparent reason (not that I believe there ever is a good rason to turn to personal stuff).

I do hope everyone calms down, and perhaps people learn something from all this.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We've figured out the balance between possession and counterattacking to good effect and we've won yet another away game against a team that's in fine form too. All this with key personnel out and our CF obviously carrying some sort of knock. We're seeing a great team effort from everyone. We had our second youngest arsenal goal scorer in the prem in Gnabry. Man U lost, Man City lost, Chelsea and Tottenham drew . I think there are more than a few positives to take from this game and this weekend. Y'all have no need for this whole "Knives Out" behaviour .

boyinneedofhumor

Mastadon said:
Who is 'Nuts' falcon is referring to? Can't possibly be the same guy from the lobby who could start a fight in an empty room.
:shock: - Only just seen this; could you pm me the link, please? I'm very intrigued as to how that was done...

morpho

Established Member
what ever happened to A-M? moderators fighting like kids, posters being ban'ed left and right, everybody taking everything so bloody personal!... and dont get me started on the technical problems! jeeezzzz... never thought i would say this, but i actually miss the time when gurgen and biggus ruled...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom