• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL - Tottenham vs Arsenal - Wed 20th April 7:45pm - SS1

outlaw_member

Established Member
Anything resembling Titi is lovable.

I agree with Big Poppa, Theo needs to be more aggressive when there isn't much space to exploit. He ends up playing like a traditional winger when posed with a deep lying defence.

Floating

Established Member
I thought Theo was magnificent in the first half. His goal and assist to Robin were both top class.

eye4goal

Established Member
Yeah Theo needs to produce more when space is at a premium. He only scored in two home games this season (Blackpool and Chelsea). It will come with time but we do need someone with different attributes for next season

GaelForce22

Established Member
He's got a lot of areas to improve on but is now vital to our game, I'd argue he's had a better season (when fit obviously) than Bale or Nasri. 12 goals, 9 assists and counting.
eye4goal said:
Yeah Theo needs to produce more when space is at a premium. He only scored in two home games this season (Blackpool and Chelsea). It will come with time but we do need someone with different attributes for next season
Good stat/point, hadn't realised that. Our home form has been absolutely shocking this year, weird how different that's been from last season.

GOONER1991

Established Member
It's probably most telling about this team, that when we were 3-1 up, I didn't expect us to win the game, and I wasn't even frustrated when Tottenham came back to 3-3 because I had expected it... I just realised how unsurprised I was.

Anzac

Established Member
GOONER1991 said:
It's probably most telling about this team, that when we were 3-1 up, I didn't expect us to win the game, and I wasn't even frustrated when Tottenham came back to 3-3 because I had expected it... I just realised how unsurprised I was.

Since the earlier 2-3 loss to Spuds at Home & the 4-4 draw with NUFC nothing this team does surprises me or instills any confidence.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Another painful game to watch. With our best team available, our "super six" at our disposal, we are lucky not to lose to our rivals. Raises a few interesting questions doesnt it?

Anyway, we were lucky not to lose this one, our midfield totally overrun during the second half, it was Wenger's tactical incompetence shown up again. Watching Gallas wanting to knock us out of the game with so much gusto and the response from our players said it all really. No desire to do what really needs to be done.

Frail mindsets will not disappear. It might be hidden again when the pressure dies down and we will all begin to believe again as we breaking this and that record but bear in mind what we have been shown again this year. No change and we will enter year seven

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom