• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL - Tottenham vs Arsenal - Wed 20th April 7:45pm - SS1

OohtobeaGoonerGal

Established Member
North London Derby time, and despite feeling ticked off and crushed about another setback for the team, we could do without Sp**s getting the double over us in the league this season. That means the players have to focus on getting a result at WHL and not have today's outcome linger in their minds. The title may feel more distant every passing week, but there's still pride to play for in this game alone. If the players care about Arsenal at all, then they will do everything in their power to get their next 3 points here.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
I've never witnessed them doing the double over us, and I've no intention to do so.
We might be down, knackered and empty, but this is a derby, and there're no excuses if the team don't get a result there.

A lot depends on ManUre's game at St. James' Park a day before, but regardless of that, we've more to lose than to gain in that derby.

I'll go absolutely mental if we lose this.
I'm deadcertain.

TheEconomist

Established Member
regardless of the title, they should all all run their hearts outs till the point of collapsing to make up for the poor performances given since the CC final. They shouldnt even need the motivation of helping to kick Sp**s out of the CL for good

Losing to Sp**s is just going to be way too much to take

p.s. does anyone know if any cheap tickets are going?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I think the title is gone, I believe with that out the way, we have freedom and lack of real pressure to play our game again.

Added to this of course the devastation of Sp**s last time around, I feel that this, combined with a full team is enough for a strong display at the lane.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
OH God now the players moral is so poor after today game and spuds players will give everything to have place at champions league

Our players must win this they must give everything but am not except nothing if we play the same way we play today

scezcney

sagna djourou kosh clichy

song wilshere

walcott cesc nasri

rvp

mo50

Established Member
Oh boy. Imagine how a last gasp winner would've done for us mentally. We would've went into this game full of confidence and still in the hunt for the title.

Wouldn't be surprised if we lost, considering Sp**s didn't play this weekend and our players will probably be on vacation already. Damn shame I'm gonna miss this though. Stupid exams.

NIPOLOPO

Established Member
Really looking forward to this. It's time we put 'em back in their place. While the season has been over for a longtime; there is more to this game than meets the eye.

dyeruz

Established Member
Lennon and an over confident Bale running at our back line, was amazed at some of the space afforded to Liverpools players today, if we give Sp**s that much space we'll be fooked. Perhaps time to drop Nasri and play Arshavin? I dont know here grasping at straws

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
fabo said:
We'll bottle it IMO.

Our recent displays vs Sp**s have been disgusting really.
Seriously, use another ****ing word would you? Nobody's vocabulary can be that small.

TheEconomist

Established Member
AnthonyG said:
fabo said:
We'll bottle it IMO.

Our recent displays vs Sp**s have been disgusting really.
Seriously, use another ******* word would you? Nobody's vocabulary can be that small.

I think we will package this game in a plastic cylindrical shape with a lid on top

fabo

6.51 / 10
AnthonyG said:
Seriously, use another ******* word would you? Nobody's vocabulary can be that small.

I rotate 'bottled' and 'choked'.

Haven't been too far off with my views on the team mind you.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
fabo said:
AnthonyG said:
I rotate 'bottled' and 'choked'.
Ah, right, my mistake. And here I was thinking a low-grade *****. Well, good news, let's drop the low-grade bit. Cheers.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom