• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ethan Nwaneri: Se Queda

Bucephalus

The promising players are 15-18,I believe.
And the previous batch of youth got their technical debuts before he got here, leaving the cupboard a little bare, even though I'll continue saying Arteta deserves more credit for Saka/ESR/Martinelli, even Nketiah, than the manager who first played them.

Flo (gone for a decent fee) and Patino (on a promising loan) got their chances, too.

I really want to see Nwaneri, Lewis-Skelly, and maybe Walters. But if they are ready, they're only just ready. I can't think of anyone who could be described as languishing in the academy, deserving of a chance, but just not getting it the last couple of years.

Bucephalus

A. Would be deserved.

B. Please no. Give him his first real chance as a real chance with good teammates in a meaningful game. Not a dead tie where if we select properly, most of the first XI should be some combination of just making up the numbers, trying to avoid injury, or trying to stay warm.

Sucks we drew Liverpool for the FA Cup. Tie against a Championship team or League One, where we would rotate but still actually care about the game, would be perfect for a Nwaneri (real) debut.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Clearly a talent the signs of good player is there but people need to relax and give him time to grow more

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
It was 6-0 up against a dead team but he did really well in the minutes he got. Some people will go overboard of course but it was a positive cameo, hope to see more of him

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I'm honestly embarrassed for ESR and Vieira today. They should have got Nwaneri's minutes today, but as always they're injured. It's players like these that clog your squad and block the path for other players. Neither ESR nor Vieira have managed to displace Kai, and this disappoints me immensely.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I loved his movement and always looked available of course against more focused opposition it'll be tougher test that why people need to manage their expectation and don't be disappointed if he gone on loan it happen Wilshere spend loan at Bolton before playing here

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Latest posts

Top Bottom