• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Euro 2016 - Moment of Truth

Charity10k

Now that we know who will be going to France next year the draw for the group stages will take place on Saturday (12th December) at 5pm.

• Pot 1: Spain (holders), Germany, England, Portugal, Belgium
• Pot 2: Italy, Russia, Switzerland, Austria, Croatia, Ukraine
• Pot 3: Czech Republic, Sweden, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary
• Pot 4: Turkey, Republic of Ireland, Iceland, Wales, Albania, Northern Ireland

Travel prices will jump quickly once the fixtures are announced but if you want to get there first and don't care what game you see you can see the match schedule here:

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/competitions/General/02/31/36/21/2313621_DOWNLOAD.pdf

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
I have tickets to 3 group games (Marseille, Lyon and Lille) and the semifinal in Marseille...yet to sort anything else out.

Might need to sell a kidney or something over the next few months to finance this.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Think this might be a poor tournament in terms of quality.

Would love to attend a tournament but I'm lazy and picky about which countries I'm willing to visit.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Good chance England get either the Republic, North or Wales.

Here's hoping. :D

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Really hope Kos' has a huge tournament for France - about time he gets some global recognition.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Really hope Kos' has a huge tournament for France - about time he gets some global recognition.

Not really. I hope he doesn't because Real will be circling around with a bid and this will distract Koscielny from getting prepared to play with us on Community Shield and European Super Cup in August 2016.

;)

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Would be happy with England, Hungary and Northern Ireland.

That aside, I think we'll have a good chance to progress, regardless of the opposition.

Charity10k

My ideal group is England, Italy, Poland, Rep. of Ireland.

We won't win the tournament and that would be the group that will add the most spice for an Irish fan.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Groups:

Group A:
France A1, Romania A2, Albania A3, Switzerland A4

Group B:
England B1, Russia B2, Wales B3, Slovakia B4

Group C:
Germany C1, Ukraine C2, Poland C3, N. Ireland C4,

Group D:
Spain D1, Czech Republic D2, Turkey D3, Croatia D4

Group E:
Belgium E1, Italy E2, Republic of Ireland E3, Sweden E4

Group F:
Portugal F1, Iceland F2, Austria F3, Hungary F4

Last edited:

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
France again for us, beat them home and drew away in the two friendlies we had with them. Routine win.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom