• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Euro 2016 - Moment of Truth

GDeep™

League is very weak
Roy wanted a new deal but the new guy at the FA wanted to talk after the Chamionships.

Hodgson then said he's only asking for a new deal because he wants to go into Euro 2016 with no uncertainty hanging over the team. No Roy, you want a new deal so you don't get sacked after not performing at Euro 2016.

Roy should go whatever happens at Euro 2016.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
UGH...

Roy Hodgson: England boss likely to take charge until 2018
England boss Roy Hodgson is likely to remain in charge for the 2018 World Cup campaign, Football Association chief executive Martin Glenn has said.

Hodgson was hired in 2012 and his deal runs until Euro 2016.

"If we do well in the Euros, then he is our man for 2018 - and I believe we will do well in the Euros," Glenn said.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/35085893

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Eng were unfortunate at the WC, say what you want.

Looking forward to Euro 16, just for the inquisitions after England fail.

Charity10k

You can enter the lottery for tickets for the games now at https://euro2016.tickets.uefa.com/lottery/welcome_en.html

You will need a Visa or Mastercard for the application but it won't be charged unless you are successful in the draw which will take place in February.

You will also need you passport number as when I applied for tickets I was only able to apply for my national teams games and the passport number is used to verify your nationality.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Where you at Rex?

Going to get what you wanted, Lions v Dragons showdown.

FTFY

Genuinely confident going into that game, I rate the English youngsters but I don't see anywhere near the team cohesion we played with in qualifying, never mind there being no players in that English side anywhere near Bale or Ramsey level.

England have to sort out the striker problem, one of Welbz, Studge or Vardy will probably get left out the squad when they're all better than Rooney.

Also defensively there's issues, Roy has no idea who his starting back 4 will be. Midfield he's praying on Wilshere and Carrick to be fit, if either don't make it they're proper f*cked.

OG J0E

When the question came up in the summer, thought England would beat Wales without much problem. Seems to have shifted in Wales's favour now that Rooney's game has gone off a cliff.

Charity10k

It could be worse lads, you could be Irish supporters.

We got an awful draw, last two selections, one the group of death and the other a fair chance of progressing and...

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom