• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League 2023/24

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
You are a good guy and I like Leverkusen and Xhaka and hope they win everything this season, but I wasn’t impressed with the first 70mins against a crap West Ham. Everyone dominates them.

They beat us (Arsenal) twice at the Emirates this season. Do you think it’s Luton Town? They have good players.

dino bravo

They beat us (Arsenal) twice at the Emirates this season. Do you think it’s Luton Town? They have good players.
League cup weakened side, League game was a far bigger domination than what Leverkusen managed tonight and was the most freak result of the season.

What about the game just a month or so ago? Conveniently forgot that one.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool so far in league always concede goals if they forward have off day they in danger to drop points but I can see them fighting until the last day because of thier fixture

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
League cup weakened side, League game was a far bigger domination than what Leverkusen managed tonight and was the most freak result of the season.

What about the game just a month or so ago? Conveniently forgot that one.

West Ham were at home in that one. Leverkusen will smash them next week in much the same way.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Forget West Ham and Liverpool. Aston Villa look to have been very lucky. Pl being exposed

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Doubt it.
You really do underate Leverkusen, they're leading a team we struggled against by 16 points or something and are undefeated in like 40 games, they're absolutely a quality side and I'm happy to support them

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Cheer up ffs. Leverkusen were poor for the first 60 mins when I posted it. They improved after, particularly when Boniface came on.

Jeez, if I knew you were such a big baby I wouldn’t have posted it to protect your fragile feelings.

We were not poor. We dominated the first half. Maybe not in terms of chances but in general play.

dino bravo

Arsenal had more possession, as many shots and a higher xG when we lost 2-0 to West Ham. 0-2 battering.

dino bravo

We were not poor. We dominated the first half. Maybe not in terms of chances but in general play.
Reminded me of Brighton from the 60th to 80th minute at the weekend, sideways passing not particularly dangerous, but in control.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Cheer up ffs. Leverkusen were poor for the first 60 mins when I posted it. They improved after, particularly when Boniface came on.

Jeez, if I knew you were such a big baby I wouldn’t have posted it to protect your fragile feelings.
They controlled the game for the whole of 90minutes, the stats literally support that, what game where you watching?

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom