• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League R16 Draw: Sporting CP v Arsenal

Bloodbather

Established Member

Sevilla, Leverkusen, or Juventus would be good. Think Roma and Union Berlin could play physical and be tricky, Sporting is dangerous on the counter, Shakhtar is too far away.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Give me a simple, close to London draw.

I want us to play our full second team and possibly give Jesus a run out in one of the games as well.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Give us Leverkusen. Easiest opponent, closest to us.

For those on about travel time, the furthest is actually Sevilla, followed by Sporting and Roma. Shakhtar play in Poland. Did you expect us to play in Ukraine?

Last edited:

Maybe

You're wrong, no?

I want us to play our full second team and possibly give Jesus a run out in one of the games as well.
Surely we go for it with full force, and players need to get used to this tempo because that's what's waiting for them when we secure CL place

Goonger

Shakhtar for me as well, good travel, not their 'home' stadium, and yeah, we do owe them 1 for the Mudryk fiasco.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Surely we go for it with full force, and players need to get used to this tempo because that's what's waiting for them when we secure CL place
There’s more recovery time between CL and league games than EL.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀

Why the change of heart? Weren't you saying mix of first team and squad players?

You actually think we would beat most of those teams with? Or don't you care about the EL now?

Turner
Tomi
Holding
Kirwior
Tierney
Jorginho
Vieira
ESR
Nelson
Eddie (no other choice)
Trossard

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
There’s more recovery time between CL and league games than EL.
How many hours more recovery time do City have compared to Man United this weekend?

One Wednesday-Saturday the other Thursday-Sunday.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
How many hours more recovery time do City have compared to Man United this weekend?

One Wednesday-Saturday the other Thursday-Sunday.
My post was based on the group stage as per:
Average time between Champions League games and the following domestic League games is 94 hours. Between Europa and League games it's more like 60 hours. Big difference.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
On paper we should comfortably beat those teams but I'd like to avoid Juve first Allegri and his master of low blocks will be problem for us

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom