• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Éver Banega

Kenyonhater

Re: Ever Banega

Looks classy on youtube. I'd like him just for his name - Ever Maximiliano Banega. Wonderful!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportsnewsireland.com/soccer_irish/39686/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportsnewsireland.com/soccer_irish/39686/</a>

Anzac

Established Member

Surely no bigger risk than promoting a 16-17 yr old Spaniard - apart from transfer fee.

Cudareli

Antonio Valencia stan

fabo said:
Quality player but we need a midfielder who can help us defensively.

This.

Banega is a top player and after initially flopping in Spain, he has bounced back which is a credit to him. In saying that though, in Fabregas, Wilshere, Nasri, etc we have enough players who can create chances for the side.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu

You never complain that you have more though. I'd imagine it would be good for us to replace Denilson and Diaby with him.

Not to mention Banega actually does some decent defensive work. That said I just saw this.

progman07 said:
I don't see how he is a better talent than Song, Ramsey, Lansbury, Frimpong, Coquelin, JET, etc.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Old posts really hurts.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Did you form this opinion while watching that video you linked in?

I don't see how he is a better talent than Song, Ramsey, Lansbury, Frimpong, Coquelin, JET, etc.

Ah Jay Emmanuel Thomas, me and some mates saw him in a McDonalds once. Seemed like a sound guy but said we couldn’t get a picture of him in there in case the club found out :lol:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Have to say if we sign this lad I will be very chuffed. Will have been one of the most promising windows I have ever seen.

Zaza

Don't see this happening. Even with Jack leaving, we still have AMN, Torreira, Xhaka, Elneny and Ramsey for 3 positions. Let's not forget we also have Özil and Iwobi who can play as a 10 and the little issue of fitting Aubamayeng and Lacazette in.
He's not coming in unless someone leaves. Xhaka, Elneny and AMN just got a new deal. That leaves us with guess who??

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989
Top Bottom