• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everton Vs Arsenal - Match Ratings

ricky1985

Established Member
Almunia - 7

Sagna - 7
Gallas - 7.5
Djourou - 7.5
Clichy - 7

Denilson - 6
Diaby - 5
Song - 5
Nasri 6.5

Van Persie - 7.5
Adebayor - 5

Dennis10

Almunia - 6

Sagna - 6
Gallas - 6
Djorou - 6,5
Clichy - 6,5

Denilson - 6
Diaby - 3
Song - 4,5
Nasri - 6

RvP - 8
Adebayor - 4,5

qs

Established Member
Almunia - 6

Sagna - 7
Gallas - 5
Djourou - 6
Clichy - 5

Denilson - 6
Diaby - 5 (would have been less if he hadn't got the assist)
Song - 3
Nasri 6

Van Persie - 8
Adebayor - 3

asajoseph

Established Member
Can't be bothered. The whole midfield can have 4's, for being totally incomptetent, but beyond that, I can't be arsed.

Denilson 6 Ricky? What for?

IBL

Established Member
Almunia 6 - goal not his fault

Sagna 7 - solid
Gallas 7.5 - assured
Djourou 7 - good
Clichy 5.5 - lost his man goal

Denilson 5.5 - not bad considering
Diaby 5 - good assist but woeful overall
Song 5.5 - good hustling but cant pass
Nasri 6 - meh

Van Persie 7 - only attacking player to look Arsenal quality today
Adebayor 5 - uninterested performance

SUBS
Eboue 5
Bendtner 6 - actually tried

Captain

Established Member
he was alright, got up and down and actually played one or two decent crosses and passes. Just above average is about right.

But Diaby....

TomasCR

Established Member
Ricky, are you sure about the defence? Will do mine tomorrow but don´t be so kind. Clichy once again, didn´t jump with Cahill. Gallas and Djourou both 7.5? Come on.

giuliob

Almunia - 6.5
Sagna - 6.5
Gallas - 7
Djourou - 7
Clichy - 5 How can you let Cahill out jump you?

Denilson - 6
Diaby - 5 Only because of the assist
Song - 5
Nasri 6.5

Van Persie - 7.5
Adebayor - 5

asajoseph

Established Member
The whole midfield was absolutely ****e. Completely incapable of imposing themselves on the game in any way, and Denilson was as much a part of that as anyone else.

Everton aren't a bad side, but when people start handing out 6's to midfielders after a performance that bad, it's hard to fathom why.

ricky1985

Established Member
asajoseph said:
Can't be bothered. The whole midfield can have 4's, for being totally incomptetent, but beyond that, I can't be arsed.

Denilson 6 Ricky? What for?

Much of a muchness mate. Could have gave him anything really, don't really remember seeing him doing anything constructive. I just didn't wanna get shouted at by the Denilson lovers.

The best I can say about Denilson is I didn't feel he was a complete liability, I can't say the same for Diaby, and to a slightly lesser degree Song.

Captain

Established Member
depends what your scale is I suppose, we were in control of the midfield and ball for about 15-20 minutes each half so they weren't that ridiculous. Ade and diaby were absolutely terrible. Ade was a big reason as to why we couldn't keep hold of the ball.

Diaby probably produced one of the single worst performances of a player in the history of the premiership.

Kain

Established Member
Almunia - 6

Sagna - 6
Gallas - 7
Djourou - 7
Clichy - 6

Denilson - 5
Diaby - 6
Song - 5
Nasri 6

Van Persie - 7.5
Adebayor - 5

As far as defence goes i think Sagna didnt stop the cross and Clichy was at fault for not picking up Cahill allbeit an unfair contest (thats from seeing the goal once) centre back pairing was decent one or two scares.

Midfield was horrible to watch once again, Diaby redeemed himself with a fantastic assist in the dying seconds but otherwise had a horrible match, there was effort and even workrate but no quality it makes RVP's goal all the more special when you see what service he gets over a 90 minuet period even Gallas gave up on the midfield and just went hoofball, its tough summing up how little quality we have in our mid-4 with one paragraph.

Ade had another below par game, had no shots from what i can remember(one that hit a defender is all i can think of) when he was able to win the ball was isolated with nobody around him (midfield runners...****ing forget it!) RVP saved our asses once again with a beast of a strike yet also struggled to get into the game with zero service.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
qs said:
Almunia - 6

Sagna - 7
Gallas - 5
Djourou - 6
Clichy - 5

Denilson - 6
Diaby - 5 (would have been less if he hadn't got the assist)
Song - 3
Nasri 6

Van Persie - 8
Adebayor - 3
I'm giving Ade a 5 for effort because in all honesty he wasn't as horrible as Diaby for the first ninety minutes, but otherwise that's absolutely spot on.

Also, Bendtner was decent again.

progman07

Established Member
Almunia - 6.5 Somebody will surely blame the goal on him.

Sagna - 6 he let the assister cross the ball so freely. WHY??
Gallas - 7 no mistake, really
Djourou - 6.5 Where was he, when Cahill scored? Everyone knows about Cahill's ability, so why can't our tallest defender mark him instead of our shortest?
Clichy - 5 He let Cahill jump up freely. WHY?

Denilson - 5 Absolutely useless on the wings. No purpose or whatsoever.
Diaby - 4.5 Got an extra 1.5 for the assist. Otherwise, ridiculously terrible.
Song - 4 clumsy, no heart, no fighting spirit, no quality.
Nasri 6 struggled, one good cross, nothing more.

Van Persie - 8 great goal. 3rd Arsenal PotM in a row on the way.
Adebayor - 5 disinterested, but no service

qs

Established Member
asajoseph said:
The whole midfield was absolutely s***e. Completely incapable of imposing themselves on the game in any way, and Denilson was as much a part of that as anyone else.

Harsh on Nasri at least. He kept the ball well and held onto it looking for movement so often it was painful. Theres not alot he can do when none of the attacking players apart from Robin are looking for it.

Double_H

Established Member
Ice Berg legend said:
Almunia 6 - goal not his fault

Sagna 7 - solid
Gallas 7.5 - assured
Djourou 7 - good
Clichy 5.5 - lost his man goal

Denilson 5.5 - not bad considering
Diaby 5 - good assist but woeful overall
Song 5.5 - good hustling but cant pass
Nasri 6 - meh

Van Persie 7 - only attacking player to look Arsenal quality today
Adebayor 5 - uninterested performance

SUBS
Eboue 5
Bendtner 6 - actually tried

i absolutely agree with you
even though Ade deserve less than 5

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Almunia - 6.5

Sagna - 6.5
Gallas - 5.5
Djourou - 7
Clichy - 5.5

Denilson - 6
Diaby - 2 (would have been less except for the assist).
Song - 3
Nasri - 6.5

Van Persie - 7.5
Adebayor - 3

hesham

Established Member
Almunia - 6

Sagna - 7
Gallas - 6
Djourou - 6
Clichy - 6

Denilson - 4
Diaby - 4
Song - 5
Nasri 6

Van Persie - 8
Adebayor - 4

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom