• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA: Arsenal vs Blackburn Rovers | 16/04/05

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 312
  • Views 11,603
A

Anonymous

Soler said:
Ali looks like he's bulked up heaps.

He certainly looked good. His had built up his upper frame and is ready to terririze the premior league

I am so excited about our future i cannot wait for the chelsea game. i trely believe we will beat the blues even if Henry and Sol are not playing

Gilberto seemed to have also improved. I was also the one saying he should be sent packing, but he has proved me wrong

Next year Henry to take up Bergkamp's position in the hole and Ali and VP upfront.

The only thing we need is for FAB to bulk up on his frame particularly his thighs. He shooting was not too good. Hopefully that will improve

Senderos was good also. Man i cannot wait for next season we will win everything.............

This summer i am looking for a key additions possibly 3 but definitly 2 players.

a goalkeeper and a CB to keep SOL on his toes.

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!!!!!!

RockyRocastle

Established Member
Gilberto was brilliant for us I thought, showed exactly what we have been missing all season. Its no coincidence that paddy had his best game of the season. He was back to making those forwards runs that are the best part of his game, somehting he has not done this season. Gilberto is simply a class player.

Overall I thought we were average, Van Persie scoring two class goals made it a great day, but overall we were not that good.

Dennis had a terrible game. Van Perise showed just how good he is, I have been much more impressed with him than Reyes so far.

Reyes tried hard again but had no end product. You can see his ability, but he looks like he is never going to score agian, and is too lightweight. Him and DB dont work.

Blackburn though were a disgrace. Them and Bolton sum up just what is wrong with the PL. They are two horrible teams from **** parts of the country, with **** players, fans and ****s as managers.

Anyone see allardyce and reid on match of the day? A pair of total ****s, from the school of terrible football. Blackburn playing like they did was ok cause "its a mans game". ****s. This is not the 80's anymore.

And jimmy Hill saying Van Perie made the most of being forearm smashed in the face and nearly knocked out. I kid you not. Said foreign players are ruining the English game. He needs to put out of his misery, taken outside and shot.

But you have little cheats like andy johnson and rooney diving all over the place, but because they are english it is not mentioned.

****S!

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Someone should smash Jimmy Hill in the face and then when we'd see whether or not van Persie was making a meal of it... :wink:

MK5

What a great game it was! and what a great stadium, Gotta be one of the very best in the world! I thought I’d have a very poor view when I saw where I’d sit but it was perfect.

The way Blackburn approached the game was so similar to the way ManU does every time we play them that I seriously suspect Hughes had been talking to Fergie about how to break us down. The physical side of The English game is what makes it so beautiful and I gotta admit I don’t really like the way we shy away and moan to the ref as soon as the tackles start flying in sometimes but on Saturday we responded in a perfect way. The way we too the piss out of Blackburn by just passing the ball around and let them case it was just brilliant! If that had been ManU with Rooney in the side they’d probably be praising them for the next five years!
Great to see Robin come on and get 2 goals. I’m convinced he can become a fantastic player for us if AW just let him play as a proper striker and be around the box. At the middle of the park or on the flanks he usually just slow our game down but in and around the box he’s a great player and gives us a bit of power we lack upfront in my opinion.
My Man of the match though was without a shadow of a doubt Vieira, Great to see him back at his best and if he can stay at that level for the rest of the season we got a great chance to finish 2nd in the League and beat Manure in the final!

Aussie

Established Member
toddvanp.jpg

Clearly a accident.

JazzG

Established Member
He blatently did him on purpose, on MOTD they were saying that as well because Todd had enough time to move out of the way. Feared the worse at first because his face had gone all pale and he looked like he was in la la land but he still got up at the end!

whoztheman

cant wenger complain to the FA about the over-physical approach attempted by some of the teams against arsenal?
stinky manure started it at old trash-ford. since then so many teams have been doing it. dont think its just coincidence that we have been plagued with so many injuries this season.

JazzG

Established Member
The more you complain about it the more teams will try and take that approach so it is better not to mention it.

Gurgen

Established Member
RockyRocastle said:
Anyone see allardyce and reid on match of the day? A pair of total ****s, from the school of terrible football. Blackburn playing like they did was ok cause "its a mans game". ****s. This is not the 80's anymore.

That was ****ing unbelievable. At the end of their tirade all they could say was: 'But you've got to stop Arsenal playing, or else you'll get hammered!' It almost looked as if Reid was going to cry when he said that. He hit the nail on the head: they can't touch us in footballing terms. ****ing media hypocrits.
We should get protection from the referee but unfortunately the refs are from the same family as Sam and co.

'It's a contact sport.' Really Mr. Reid? What does stamping on the knee of a 17-year old player have to do with sport? Or elbowing a player who's about to celebrate a goal.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
The good thing about all this is that as far as the media are concerned, fat Sam and Peter Reid are very much in the minority with their views on Saturday's game.

kanuuu

Established Member
The good thing about all this is that as far as the media are concerned, fat Sam and Peter Reid are very much in the minority with their views on Saturday's game.

It's weird aint it, i thought the press would be slating our players for being faggots, no doubt United will get away withg kicking us off the pitch in the final though.

Biggus

Established Member
The slug & the monkey are only stating the obvious.... that the only chance some teams have are by kicking us as we are a pretty young side, but I think we are learning to cope with the muggers... I love Cescs attitude he just gets on with it and then goes in hard himself. :mrgreen:

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season
Top Bottom