• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA: Bolton Wanderers vs Arsenal | 12/03/05

KingReyes

Established Member
RockyRocastle said:
Really s**t game today. Bolton are just a joke team - they are so s**t.

Look at the football they play, boring, dirty, one dimensional 1980's s***e.

Look at the players they have - Diuoff, Candlea, Hierro, Campo and countless others.

35 year old foreign mersonaries looking for a final pay day.

And yet it is loveable big sam in the press, whilst Wenger gets slated for contriubuting nothing to English footall. And what does that fat c**t contribute exactly? Kevin Nolan? f**k off.

We tryed to play today, but against that lot of thugs we couldnt get anything going.

Dirty nothern ****s.

And their fans are all mugs aswell. Incase you havent noticed I f****g hate Bolton, and am very pissed.

How s**t was that ref? Bottled it on at least 3 occasions of sending off another thug, how spotty scouse boy Nolan, the little greaseball bastard and the lanky streak off piss right back stayed on thr pitch I have no idea. ****s.

This has to be one of the best posts ever, quality mate. ****ing Bolton, I hate them and their Pie eating bastard **** of a manager. Their support is a joke and both their team and supporters have no idea about football.

They appealed every single challenge, they are so boring its not funny. Seriously how can they be in 6th or 7th spot. The EPL is so poor for them to be up there.

P.S I ****ing hate Bolton. Kevin Nolan, Kevin Davies, Fat Campo..who the **** are they.

P.P.S I ****ing hate Fat Sam Allardyce, that fat **** who's jealous that Fergie, Mourinho and the great Arsène Wenger gets all the attention.

Allyboy

Established Member
Whoever was playing that drum should be forcably anally raped by a badger and then be shot...

Its a sad state of the English league that a team whose entire "offense" is long throws, hoofing and roughhousing is 6th in our league.

We owed them big time though and today they got what they deserved.

Oh and as I said in the thread I just posted, what sort of fans do not turn up for an FA Quarter final, against the Champions, when tickets are half priced!

AND WHY IS THEIR STADIUM NEXT TO A ****ING ASDA!!!!???

Mark

Established Member
Great posts, guys. What a joke of a club they are. So hard to believe this is the first time we've beaten these nobodies this season.

OneProudGooner

Established Member
I'm sick of these "Same old Arsenal always cheating" chants some fans have to look at their own team before chanting that over and over.

asajoseph

Established Member
Ah, it's part of the banter - you'll always get that from opposing fans. The solution? Let's get together some great chants of our own.

Asa

Spike

Established Member
OneProudGooner said:
I'm sick of these "Same old Arsenal always cheating" chants some fans have to look at their own team before chanting that over and over.

That's what most opposing teams sing only nowadays. :roll:

Mark

Established Member
It was great last season when we would just respond with 'Same old Arsenal, always winning'. 8)

slapz

Allyboy said:
AND WHY IS THEIR STADIUM NEXT TO A f****g ASDA!!!!???

technically, there's a JJB, JD, Next, Vue Cinema, Hollywood bowl, Carphone warehouse, Sports soccer, Computer Group before you get to Asda ;)

Plus its a good thing its there cos its near my home and go shopping n be home within 5 minutes ;)

The match was crap really and I wish I would have stayed at home instead of freezing my arse off

However, I dont know why people are complaining about a team playing for long throws and set pieces.... do you all remember a move that used to involve Paul Davis' left foot, Steve Bould or Tony Adams head and Ian Wright or Alan Smith's head/foot putting the ball in the net??? We used to play lots of long balls and set pieces and we won leagues, cups and were victorious in Europe

*awaits a comment from rocky rocastle about allegiances to football club *

JazzG

Established Member
Good to see us showing our battling qualities to really grind a result out, might of come a little too late but still good to see.

Also 4 clean sheets on the trot, what the hell is going on? ;)

RockyRocastle said:
Really s**t game today. Bolton are just a joke team - they are so s**t.

Look at the football they play, boring, dirty, one dimensional 1980's s***e.

Look at the players they have - Diuoff, Candlea, Hierro, Campo and countless others.

35 year old foreign mersonaries looking for a final pay day.

And yet it is loveable big sam in the press, whilst Wenger gets slated for contriubuting nothing to English footall. And what does that fat c**t contribute exactly? Kevin Nolan? f**k off.

We tryed to play today, but against that lot of thugs we couldnt get anything going.

Dirty nothern ****s.

And their fans are all mugs aswell. Incase you havent noticed I f****g hate Bolton, and am very pissed.

How s**t was that ref? Bottled it on at least 3 occasions of sending off another thug, how spotty scouse boy Nolan, the little greaseball bastard and the lanky streak off piss right back stayed on thr pitch I have no idea. ****s.

Thought Reyes did ok, Senderos played well and paddy had a good game. Bob and fred did ok too.

Dennis was poor again, and Flamini was s**t, a headless chicken if I ever saw one. Fell over the ball about 6 times and had no idea what to do with it when he finally controlled it.

Roll on the yids in Cardiff.

Go on mate, tell us how you really feel ;)

asajoseph

Established Member
I know what you mean about the clean sheets - I half expect Bergy to try and lob his own keeper from the halfway line at any point, just to restore sense of normality!

RockyRocastle

Established Member
slapz said:
Allyboy said:

technically, there's a JJB, JD, Next, Vue Cinema, Hollywood bowl, Carphone warehouse, Sports soccer, Computer Group before you get to Asda ;)

Plus its a good thing its there cos its near my home and go shopping n be home within 5 minutes ;)

The match was crap really and I wish I would have stayed at home instead of freezing my arse off

However, I dont know why people are complaining about a team playing for long throws and set pieces.... do you all remember a move that used to involve Paul Davis' left foot, Steve Bould or Tony Adams head and Ian Wright or Alan Smith's head/foot putting the ball in the net??? We used to play lots of long balls and set pieces and we won leagues, cups and were victorious in Europe

You are a Bolton fan really though arent you? Go on, just admit it!

No sane gooner can have any time what so ever for that bunch of ****s.

Jinn

Established Member
RockyRocastle said:
slapz said:
Allyboy said:

You are a Bolton fan really though arent you? Go on, just admit it!

No sane gooner can have any time what so ever for that bunch of ****s.
He is. Or at least, has a soft spot for them.

Mbaki Mutahaba

Established Member
I noticed something about Reyes game. He is definitely a forward who excells well playing in the Henry role..which is going through the flanks. He was good with his movement today despite not getting that crucial support from the withdrawn striker(Bergkamp). Just imagine if Reyes can go to the right flank..and Henry does his magic on the left flanks. Unfortunately they still haven't figured out how to play together.

air

I wouldn't even mind Bolton playing long throws for their 35-year-old foreign mercenaries to head in when you compare that issue to El-Hadji Diouf. I had a couple of friends over for the weekend but during the game one was at work and the other visiting his grandmother. The point here is: I'm glad I didn't have to explain to them why I was watching someone elbow someone else in the face. A human being isn't supposed to do that to another, let alone a sportsman. I saw an interview with Diouf last week where he was saying the press always write bad stuff about him. What the hell does he expect!!??

MK5

Haven’t seen The Arsenal play this well for a long time now. Great to see the players not being afraid to get stuck in and really fight for a result. I think you could see what it meant to them the way they celebrated Freddie’s goal.
Freddie’s gotta be so damn relived that his “miss of the century” was in the last minute of the game! he should actually receive some sort of prize for that miss :) . However, Although no one will remember I now, The way he was set up was just brilliant. First Bergy’s pass to Pires and than a classic Bobby 01/02 turning his defender inside out to give his team mate an open goal, pure Arsenal!

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom