• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 3rd Round: Arsenal v Newcastle United | Saturday, January 9 | KO: 17:30 UTC | BBC One

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,720
  • Views 75,992

Who Will Go Through To Round 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
So why has it took him half a season to drop players like Willian then?

Martinelli had been injured for the whole time and ESR only just coming back to full fitness. Nelson in and out of injury as well, sometimes takes a little longer to find the perfect system bro, Jesus.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Pepe has been fairly decent just showing some of his usual clumsiness.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think he needs a psychologist, he clearly has talent and raw physical attributes.. he just seems... scared

I'm not so sure about the physical attributes, it looks like he lacks the strength/power to me. But yeah mentally he just isn't there.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The thing abiut giving Nelson a break doesn't wash with me. This is where he needs to take his chance. He doesn't get many and if he doesn't take it then he will rightly fade away.

Only so many chances a player can get to break into the first team. Same with willock, willock has been piss poor on every game bar europa league games.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
That's insulting, and I don't appreciate it.
t1204.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom