• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 3rd Round: Arsenal v Newcastle United | Saturday, January 9 | KO: 17:30 UTC | BBC One

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,720
  • Views 76,291

Who Will Go Through To Round 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
Aftv and the twitter lot were hating on Arteta for not playing Nelson in the league :lol:

Just because Saka and ESR are quality doesn’t mean that all the hale end people are.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Don't want too much more of this in the second half, can't be ****ed with extra time

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I don't think Willock is good enough technically for us, but he's got a great personality. He always tries to impose his style on games, and has a lot of personality. I think he'll be a good PL player once he simplifies his game a bit and becomes more secure with his passing.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

My mans just called the Newcastle GK Dubrovnik, good ****ing shout. Miss the beach.
Never been there but would love to go. Spent about 1 and a half weeks in Split whilst inter railing. Needed a break from Cities and the coast there was beautiful. Heard Dubrovnik is similar but more tourists because of the airport.

blaze_of_glory

Not sure I agree with the notion KT should play LW. It's quite a different imo, you get the ball in different positions and I think end up being covered more. A LB who can bomb forward the way KT does is almost more dangerous.

I know it means nothing, but I played LB and every time I got moved to LW I struggled even though I was decent going forward. I suppose KT may have more in his locker than I did though.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Brazilian comentator just said Mikel is the first person to win it as a player and as a manager.

Certainly that can't be right? Dalglish, etc., didn't get one?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Pointless spell of possession football at the moment here.

Building out wide and down the channels is what's being yes, but our ability to make use of those cutback balls and channel passes is pathetic.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Brazilian comentator just said Mikel is the first person to win it as a player and as a manager.

Certainly that can't be right? Dalglish, etc., didn't get one?
Dalglish won their league cup with Liverpool, don’t think he had this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom