• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 4th Round: Arsenal v Manchester United | January 25, 2019 19:55 GMT | BBC One

Who will go through to the 5th round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
What are people's thoughts on AMN tonight? It was sort of a trial for his place at RB the rest of the season. Personally I can't say I have confidence in him right now, he doesn't look to me like a player about to take the situation by the scruff of the neck. He seems to me to be in the same place he's been in for about a year already: too good for youth football but not quite at it for this level.

What are people's thoughts on AMN tonight? It was sort of a trial for his place at RB the rest of the season. Personally I can't say I have confidence in him right now, he doesn't look to me like a player about to take the situation by the scruff of the neck. He seems to me to be in the same place he's been in for about a year already: too good for youth football but not quite at it for this level.

Thought he was good for most of it. Switched off in their first goal which put his grating under a solid 6, so 5 I say... He really need to start believing in him self and show up to games like he is going to war.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He was actually quite good at times, but he has these casual moments that make you nervous.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
His athleticism gets him out of half of the tricky situations he creates by himself. The other half he gets rinsed. Probably banks on his ability a little too much than he really should. Not sure he's a huge upgrade on Jenkinson.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Are you serious? You're saying Wenger got given time because of his body of work over 8 years and you're asking what has Emery done for us in 6 months to be granted the same privilege?

Not the same privilege (length of time Wenger got).

I'm just asking what has Emery shown us in 6 months to demonstrate that he has earned more time as manager?

Because all I'm hearing right now is that he needs time to build his team because the players we have right now are poor. With cursory mentions to Klopp and Guardiola, the only two managers to take over a big club in the history of world football.

To be fair to the gaffer, I can name a few things he's shown but so far the negatives are outweighing the positives in my eyes.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

He was good most of the time. I think he suffers from not having a natural position. Hopefully he can grow into the RB slot if we aren't signing anyone.

HBL

Established Member
50% was really good, 50% was terrible. Switches off way too much and his dribbling almost cost us on numerous occasions, not sure he'll make it here, certainly not as a cm like some seem to think.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Should just play Jenkinson. Makes no sense denying loan moves and not playing him.

HBL

Established Member
Poor Cardiff, we're really going to take it out on them after the week they've had. Expecting Özil to produce a master class and us to score at least four, need some youth on the bench. That bench today was tragic.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I wonder if this guy kept the perspective when we had all of our full backs out at the same time and our defence was in a crisis under Wenger.

Things were so bad fans were clamouring for us to sign Wayne ****ing Bridge.

It got to the points where idiots were blaming Wenger for literally injuring players himself. Lmao.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Remember when we played United with Vermaelen and Djourou as full-backs and Djourou had to be subbed off at half time for ****ing Yennaris? :lol:

Still only lost 2-1 tho. In fact I remember the game because it was Ox's first big game that he started and he was really impressive, set up the equaliser for RvP.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

I wonder if this guy kept the perspective when we had all of our full backs out at the same time and our defence was in a crisis under Wenger.

Things were so bad fans were clamouring for us to sign Wayne ****ing Bridge.

Probably the same fans who thought we should sign Ashley Williams. The only good thing I remember him doing was booting the ball clean off a prone RVP's head.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Remember when we played United with Vermaelen and Djourou as full-backs and Djourou had to be subbed off at half time for ****ing Yennaris? :lol:

Still only lost 2-1 tho. In fact I remember the game because it was Ox's first big game that he started and he was really impressive, set up the equaliser for RvP.
Another game they got lucky in smh:

arsmile

Established Member
I mean...

only so much you can ask when both your CBs go off injured

in both halves it really impacted us badly.

not because anyone covering there played badly- just because the team morale/confidence tended to evaporate.

it's arsenal things- that second goal is so very arsenal...most teams would sharpen up immediately after conceding- we always panic

I think the third goal which killed the contest wasn't great from either lacca or cech...keeper should be doing better than that.

but really- as soon as kos went off we stopped doing anything dangerous until gwen crossed the ball in the 97th minute.

It was painful watching how out of ideas we were- we stopped using kolasinac on the left wing and manunited were just far too smart for us and closed up every possibility.

at least I got to see Özil though...missed him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom