• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss FA Cup 4th Round: Manchester City 1 - 0 Arsenal | Friday 27th, January | KO: 20:00 GMT | ITV

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_cityarsenalblog.jpg

Play the kids and bin this. Don't show our hand until we play them Feb 15th.

Screenshot-20230123-130238.png

3473fff4-f2b9-43c2-9b4f-0cf508ac3666.png

Prediction

Man city 2-1 Arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Stupid minnow plumber cup.

Knocked out and Partey goosed.

Might aswell played the under 18s ffs.

Same result no Partey injury.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Couldn't watch the match... how did we play?

Was Sambi really as bad as people are saying or is it AM sensationalism??

Sambi was bad if we’re expecting him to do the job that Partey does. He didn’t cover nearly as much ground and just looked out of depth. He’d be a fine member in a system with 3 midfielders, but no good in ours with 2.

Tom Mix

I hope Partey's ok. I hope all of you who wanted him to play today are happy now. Out of the FA Cup and facing a scan which could end our title challenge. Bet you're all proud of yourselves now. Such perspicacity. It's not a child's game.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
IMO a good result - fewer games to play as I couldn’t care less about the fa cup and we competed well away with half a side.

MartiSaka

I hope Partey's ok. I hope all of you who wanted him to play today are happy now. Out of the FA Cup and facing a scan which could end our title challenge. Bet you're all proud of yourselves now. Such perspicacity. It's not a child' game.
Don’t know why you are blaming AM :lol::lol: but agree shouldn’t be played in the FA cup. Imagine the growing pressure to bring in a high quality DM prior to window closure if it’s a medium to long term absense on top of elnenny

MartiSaka

Sambi was bad if we’re expecting him to do the job that Partey does. He didn’t cover nearly as much ground and just looked out of depth. He’d be a fine member in a system with 3 midfielders, but no good in ours with 2.
But question is how many players can do what partey does currently

MartiSaka

Holding deserves credit. Lost some duels with Haaland but he won more than he lost, and was sensible after the yellow. Correct decision to sub him ofcourse.

Tierney however was poor on the ball.
Football London I.e Tom canton I think, were scathing of Holding (3/10). Thought he must have had a shocker

balthazar

Lokonga needs a loan somewhere. The jump from the Belgian league is obviously too much. Even the Championship would be fine.

Tom Mix

Don’t know why you are blaming AM :lol::lol: but agree shouldn’t be played in the FA cup. Imagine the growing pressure to bring in a high quality DM prior to window closure if it’s a medium to long term absense on top of elnenny
I'm not blaming AM, it's down to Mikel. But there were a number of guys here adamant that he should play even when the pitfalls were pointed out. So we ended up losing, playing Lokonga - which we should have done from the start - and now facing an anxious wait. I call that the worst of all worlds but it was so bloody foreseeable and preventable.

And let's not get started on the ones who wanted to get rid of Elneny without a replacement. Here's your reality check - the possibility of Lokonga playing every game of the season. I suspect the price of Caicedo, or at least what we'll be prepared to pay, went up tonight.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
I'm not blaming AM, it's down to Mikel. But there were a number of guys here adamant that he should play even when the pitfalls were pointed out. So we ended up losing, playing Lokonga - which we should have done from the start - and now facing an anxious wait. I call that the worst of all worlds but it was so bloody foreseeable and preventable.

And let's not get started on the ones who wanted to get rid of Elneny without a replacement. Here's your reality check - the possibility of Lokonga playing every game of the season. I suspect the price of Caicedo, or at least what we'll be prepared to pay, went up tonight.

Jeez man. Get your knickers out of a twist and stick them in the laundry already. Breathe. Partey is fine. Everything is fine. Breathe.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really impressed by man city backup Ortega guy look has it all. Really strange he decided to be backup for city

Tom Mix

Jeez man. Get your knickers out of a twist and stick them in the laundry already. Breathe. Partey is fine. Everything is fine. Breathe.
Doctor? Is that you? Why are you going to subject Thomas to an unnecessary MRI scan on Monday when you know he's fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom