• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup | Arsenal vs Manchester City| 23rd April at 15:00 (GMT)

What two teams will reach the final?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
thi

this was a game that mattered against a good side - the effect on team confidence could be massive
I mean often enough to do well. City being a good side is also questionable. They can be, but they're very inconsistent.They have good individuals but jesus, they're vulnerable.

Knowing this lot they'll rest on their laurels and put in a stinker next game.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I mean often enough to do well. City being a good side is also questionable. They can be, but they're very inconsistent.They have good individuals but jesus, they're vulnerable.

Knowing this lot they'll rest on their laurels and put in a stinker next game.
man you must have a lot of half empty glasses lying around - it's good sometimes to be happy even if it doesn't last

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
man you must have a lot of half empty glasses lying around - it's good sometimes to be happy even if it doesn't last
:lol: Im over the moon, but it's April and Ive seen enough by now to know times like this with Arsenal are short lived. Thank **** it's only a game!

kopzilla

Always Negative
how did we do that?

We did play well but rode our luck quite a few times...last ditch tackles and saves ..Toure, Fernandinho hitting the post..to sum it up it was our day but we need to be more dangerous in attack...

This win will hopefully help us finish strong in the league.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Leicester at midweek is good test to see if our players are serious and mentally prepared we saw many times a good results against good teams then take it easy and lose at home against teams who levels below us. Our players need to keep it up until the end of the season

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Leicester at midweek is good test to see if our players are serious and mentally prepared we saw many times a good results against good teams then take it easy and lose at home against teams who levels below us. Our players need to keep it up until the end of the season
We'll win every game now, seen it before. 8 wins on the way.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
In the final love it

Take a guess ;)

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I just got home from a Cornish festival, very drunk, expecting to find out we lost, and well fvcking hell we only gone and won the fvcking thing! We is the fvcking icing on da fvcking cake except I don't really like cake. Perhaps in May I will very much be liking the cake once again!

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Walcott is probably the only player that doesn't fit in to this formation, as he doesn't feel like he's a striker.

OSBK

Established Member
Was a good win against a ok city side. City have some great players but they are there for the taking.

So tired of saying it but giroud was shocking. So lazy and against a poor defence he looked outclassed.

Mentally we looked better today, this win will be huge confidence boost for the team.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

It's clear as day that confidence is 80% of our issues on the pitch, that stems from bad management but I don't want to go there today. Once they realised they could be decent we started doing really well and players like Ox snap in to life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom