• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup | Arsenal vs Manchester City| 23rd April at 15:00 (GMT)

What two teams will reach the final?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoadrunnerReloaded

on to the final against Chelsea. Best possible result. Beating league winners Chelsea in the final is more impressive and losing to them is more understandable than if we got bottleham

Linson

I bet that lad thats banging them in in our youth team would have too, to be fair!

Definitely not a good day for Giroud, which is a stage. I was rooting for him as he been a brilliant professional and a useful sub this season, he deserves more really. Özil had flashes of good stuff but wasn't particularly convincing. In fact, if Ox hadn't been ridiculously good today our attack might not have got started.

I would like to see Ramsey playing number 10 with Giroud to front flanked by Sanchez and Ox. I think that might give the balance between movement, creativity and strength. The question is who would go next to Xhaka... Most people would say Elneny but I want to give Coquelin another go.

Coquelin-Xhaka
Ox-Ramsey-Sanchez
Giroud
If Welbeck's decision making were better today he'd have been magical. He could have easily scored one and got an assist

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I can totally understand where the Wellbeck haters are coming from.

I can totally understand where the Giroud haters are coming from.

But. For the life of me. I cannot understand the mentality of the Sanchez haters on this forum.

This is a guy who, even at his worst, is still a potential match winner. And you didn't even need today's game to tell you that.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Definitely not a good day for Giroud, which is a stage. I was rooting for him as he been a brilliant professional and a useful sub this season, he deserves more really. Özil had flashes of good stuff but wasn't particularly convincing. In fact, if Ox hadn't been ridiculously good today our attack might not have got started.

I would like to see Ramsey playing number 10 with Giroud to front flanked by Sanchez and Ox. I think that might give the balance between movement, creativity and strength. The question is who would go next to Xhaka... Most people would say Elneny but I want to give Coquelin another go.

Coquelin-Xhaka
Ox-Ramsey-Sanchez
Giroud
If Welbeck's decision making were better today he'd have been magical. He could have easily scored one and got an assist
Pls god noooo! We have seen this team before, I cannot handle that pain again!

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I've just got back home and I am still drunk and have to get up in 4 hours but credit to Gabriel, Monreal, Kos, Holding and Ox who were great today.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Who the **** is Perrie? Is that a Nando's sauce?
Ox's girlfriend...

Perrie-Edwards-kissing-Alex-Oxlade-Chamberlain-818455.jpg

Wryer

The ability to pass well from the back is crucial in a 3-man defense.

I don't know what happened at half time, the whole lot's passing just improved tremendously after that. So much sharper and crisp.

Even Gabriel's. Who also incidentally turned beast mode.

kopzilla

Always Negative
We've beaten better City teams and looked far better in doing so when playing 4231 or 4141. I hate this formation, personally. We can't pass for sh!t, and we're no good at getting the ball back. Look how easy it was for them to get to our back line? The gaps Toure was sauntering unopposed in to. It was shambolic. Look at their goal. Nah man. We cant see games out like we did today, every week. Not a chance.

Yeah..its good to win but it was our day today...Wenger did well to change our formation but how good would we be for the next 2 years...? I am still skeptical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom