• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal vs Chelsea Saturday 1st August | KO: 17:30 BST | BBC 1

Who will win the biggest match since last year’s EL final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Untitled.jpg

Been afraid to give a decision against Arsenal since. :lol:

TBF if a classy, tall, handsome god of football with a hairline like that at 65ish came at me I'd be shaking in my boots.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

The internet is buzzing with Chelsea fans whinging about the refereeing decisions, including open threats against Anthony Taylor and photoshopped pictures of Martinez outside the box with the ball, which somehow have got into the mainstream media. The ****ing babies.

All the injustices we've suffered over the years and we just took it on the chin. Never made a fuss like this.
The press and media are just upset that their golden boy English manager didn't win the trophy.

-It was a second yellow.
- Ceasar should've been sent off with a straight red.

You win some you lose some. Bottom line is we were 2-1 up before the sending off, we were the better team overall and deserved to win.

It's a hot day I hope Chelsea fans drink some water, all that saltiness if going to dehydrate them.
It's like they've forgotten all about how Jorginho got away with murder this season against us.

Or that Luiz got a red in his mare against City at the restart and Azpi only got a yellow.

**** the lot of them and Abramovich.
Was watching highlights (what else can you do after a 14th FA Cup win?) and the decisions were totally in order. Kovacic first yellow was a huge lunge into Xhaka and could have been a red even. He then went on fouling. The second yellow came after a foul that wasn't that bad but he kicked into Xhaka again so a yellow can easily come which it did. That is two yellows and a sending off. Don't get what the moaning is all about. They should try to be Arsenal fans for a while when this is a weekly occurrence. Chelsea, Sp**s and United fans and players are so ****ing pampered in the PL it is unreal.

Like how when United get like 1 million pens in a season that is rationalised and explained as just a fact while when we get a clear penalty it is questioned. If that wasn't a pen then it is a red. The main foul was outside the box when he pulled Auba back and then continued to hold him into the box. Without the first pull Auba would have been free on goal. Think just a pen and no red was actually quite lenient against Chelsea. Had that been us it would have been a red and a pen I can guarantee.

Anyhow: We won and the Chelsea and Sp**s **** buckets are complaining. Good enough for me for now! :)

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Just been on the Chelsea forum having a look at the match thread for the 1st time, hahaha that is so funny! Everyone turning on each other in absolutely fury mode, saying it was match fixed because the FA wanted us in the EL again aswell. Geez they didn't give in on the forum for a while.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Was watching highlights (what else can you do after a 14th FA Cup win?) and the decisions were totally in order. Kovacic first yellow was a huge lunge into Xhaka and could have been a red even. He then went on fouling. The second yellow came after a foul that wasn't that bad but he kicked into Xhaka again so a yellow can easily come which it did. That is two yellows and a sending off. Don't get what the moaning is all about. They should try to be Arsenal fans for a while when this is a weekly occurrence. Chelsea, Sp**s and United fans and players are so ****ing pampered in the PL it is unreal.

Like how when United get like 1 million pens in a season that is rationalised and explained as just a fact while when we get a clear penalty it is questioned. If that wasn't a pen then it is a red. The main foul was outside the box when he pulled Auba back and then continued to hold him into the box. Without the first pull Auba would have been free on goal. Think just a pen and no red was actually quite lenient against Chelsea. Had that been us it would have been a red and a pen I can guarantee.

Anyhow: We won and the Chelsea and Sp**s **** buckets are complaining. Good enough for me for now! :)
Was so weird watching a game where we actually had ref decisions go our way. First time in a long, long time that that’s happened. Overdue.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Is this poster saying that Manchester City and Chelsea two clubs owned by corrupt oligarchs don't engage in match fixing.

But we do?

I hope he didn't throw his back out reaching that far

Honestly, I'm not sure if its not a masterful troll looking at the mourinho thing at the end.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
I remember that incident like yesterday and I really believe Taylor has been a lot fairer when reffing us. Big Wengz loomed over him as the poor steward put himself between him and Taylor. With Wenger at FIFA, Taylor knows he has to be fair :lol:
lets not fall for that narrative...he did a great favor for Chelsea by not sending off Azpi ..it could have been game changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989
Top Bottom