• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final I Arsenal v Chelsea I 5.30pm, Saturday May 27th

Who will win?

• Arsenal

Votes: 58 58.6%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 41 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel9090

is it too much to ask that we all put aside our disagreements for 24 f***ing hours and just enjoy the fact we are in yet another FA Cup final.

An FA Cup that Spuds fans were desperate to get into. In our worst season in over 20 years we still have a chance at a trophy while the Spuds are left sounding like us in the banter years moaning about "new stadium, net spend, etc"

Lets forget dissing Wenger and each other for 24 hours ffs and get behind our team!
Ill gladly forget it all for the rest of tomorrow if we win it, but until then, its business as usual.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Also if Wenger knew all along Ospina was starting all along then he is in the exact same position both Mourinho and Romero where at several weeks ago. Mourinho dropped De Gea to get Romero match sharp Wenger could and should have done the same.

Just seems to me like Wenger is setting himself up with another excuse if things go wrong.

You ought to know by now that Wenger doesn't blame individual players for a loss

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Physioroom showing:

Arsenal . . .
Mustafi as a major doubt.
Gibbs and Ox only just back in training
Sanchez tight hamstring, still a worry
Gabriel and Cazorla out
Kos suspended of course.

Chelsea . . .
Of no, Loftus Cheek has a back strain.

Last edited:

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Let's put out a worst of the worst case scenario lineup.

Ospina
Holding Per Nacho
Hector Ramsey Xhaka Iwobi
Özil Giroud Welbeck

^ if that's gonna be our team then I'll gladly take a 0-1 defeat Or we play for penalties and get a lucky goal in ET.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Let's not forget the semi-finals were Chelsea vs Sp**s, City vs Arsenal. 4 out of the top 5 sides in the division all playing their best teams trying to get into the final, but loads of pricks will tell you this tournament is worthless. **** off, both sets of players will do absolutely everything in their power to win this tomorrow. It's still a massive trophy, one that i'm praying we win yet again tomorrow.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

All reports suggest Ox will be ready, therefore could start at LWB should Gibbs not be ready in time (tho Ox might be favoured over Gibbs regardless).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom