• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Manchester City vs Manchester United | June 3 | KO: 15:00 BST

Who wins the FA Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Edu and the other high ups don’t want to offer Granit the 4 year deal that he wants. I’m convinced it’s that simple.
Pretty sure it's about Arsenal wanting to raise the level, and Xhaka wanting to play more than a promise of rotation, in his prime.

Not much is simple in football, or in life. Multiple factors affecting.

Arsenal doesn't even need to extend Xhaka really. They could just keep him, but Arteta doesn't want unhappy players in the squad. Xhaka still has a 1+1 year contract.

drippin

I’m convinced that Gündoğan is simply in a purple patch. He’s in that run of form where every hit turns into a goal. He’s not as good as his recent form suggests. Reminding me of Aaron Ramsey actually.
Gundogan is a great player, like Kovacic. Can do almost everything. Both have been injury-prone before.

But of course scoring so much is a purple patch.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Pretty sure it's about Arsenal wanting to raise the level, and Xhaka wanting to play more than a promise of rotation, in his prime.

Not much is simple in football, or in life. Multiple factors affecting.

Arsenal doesn't even need to extend Xhaka really. They could just keep him, but Arteta doesn't want unhappy players in the squad. Xhaka still has a 1+1 year contract.

I disagree. See the Xhaka (out) thread.

drippin

I disagree. See the Xhaka (out) thread.
Of course you disagree, if you think the only reason Arsenal will sell Xhaka, is that they don't offer him a new long-term contract.

I can just say that Arsenal can keep him 2 more years against his will, if they want to. He has a 1+1 year contract still.

So no, it's not only about Arsenal not offering a long-term deal. They can keep him one more year easily, but Arteta is a good guy who will agree to what Xhaka wants, after Xhaka gave him his all.

And doesn't want a bad dressing room atmosphere if a big player is unhappy.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Anything can happen in football and obviously Inter could sh*thouse their way to a win, but I just feel like the treble is sewn up tbh. City are so much better than Inter and everyone else.

I don’t think it will be a huge surprise if they do it, it’ll just be like “yeah that figures, that’s their level”

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Weird from you mate, if anything, making a UTD connection. I was against both penalties today, i think the rules are stupid.
I understand if you think the first penalty shouldn't have been given, but the foul on KDB should really should have been called. Fred was really actively blocking and tripping him. No intention to play the ball, just the man. But like you wrote: "Not much Fred can do there. VAR looked at it anyway.", so all okay I guess... :lol:

GDeep - The Arsenal fan that loves every team except Arsenal™

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Over on Redcafe their fans are glad they didn’t get beat by a cricket score like they usually do against City. Some even feel they matched City.

Must be a case of strong delusion. City were basically in control of the game without wanting to expend too much energy in the heat.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom