• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup: Man Utd v Arsenal, 09/03/15, 19:45, BBC1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

^Bet they're wondering why they signed there. Can they really afford to just flush money down the toilet like that?

Iceman10

Established Member
Valdes could still work out if he was brought in with a possible De Gea exit anticipated. Falcao, all I can say is we really wanted him the last few days before the summer window closed, and although he could have added something here and there it definitely wouldn't have been smart for >300k+ per week.

Salieri

a_fourteen said:
It's amazing that Falcao and di Maria can go from being among the best players in Europe to utter rubbish in a matter of a few months.

And here's LvG praising Falcao and basically calling Welbeck a nothing player. The reporter though kept trying to wind him up till he succeeded. :lol:

<a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/kUvbQTW3uPo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/kUvbQTW3uPo</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Salieri said:
a_fourteen said:
It's amazing that Falcao and di Maria can go from being among the best players in Europe to utter rubbish in a matter of a few months.

And here's LvG praising Falcao and basically calling Welbeck a nothing player. The reporter though kept trying to wind him up till he succeeded. :lol:

<a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/kUvbQTW3uPo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/kUvbQTW3uPo</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol: :lol: That is amazing, too funny.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
"You are very happy to say that, I see it in your face" :lol:

This is much, much better than Moyes last season, please don't let it stop.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I for one think Oliver was poor.
He did get big calls right at the end, but its far away from a great game just cause he got right calls right at times.
And let me tell you, he got it right cause it was obvious he was sick of Man U complaining about everything and all those dives started

Yellow card for Hector was deserved. You dont see it happen many times cause it was first faul of the game, but it was deserved one and by that he showed what he is going ot be about that game. It took way too many Man U fauls, way to many, for the first yellow to them.

He gave us free kicks 2 times when we had a really good chance to start a good counter attack, very bad refereeing

But as I said, at some point he got sick of Man U players calling for a red on Bellerin after his 2nd faul and constant moaning about every call. That god him more concentration on the game and till the end he did his job well.

Not a great refereeing on a day still

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I for one think Oliver was poor.
He did get big calls right at the end, but its far away from a great game just cause he got right calls right at times.
And let me tell you, he got it right cause it was obvious he was sick of Man U complaining about everything and all those dives started

Yellow card for Hector was deserved. You dont see it happen many times cause it was first faul of the game, but it was deserved one and by that he showed what he is going ot be about that game. It took way too many Man U fauls, way to many, for the first yellow to them.

He gave us free kicks 2 times when we had a really good chance to start a good counter attack, very bad refereeing

But as I said, at some point he got sick of Man U players calling for a red on Bellerin after his 2nd faul and constant moaning about every call. That god him more concentration on the game and till the end he did his job well.

Not a great refereeing on a day still

trunks206

Established Member
jones said:
"You are very happy to say that, I see it in your face" :lol:

This is much, much better than Moyes last season, please don't let it stop.

:lol: :lol: The stare and wink has my sides hurting. :lol:

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
For once I agree with Keane; 3 more years!

--

Can I do the Monaco match thread? Have a good feeling about that match as well.

a_fourteen

Established Member
Even in my wildest fantasies I never imagined United so deep in shlt post Fergie. The bigger they are the harder they fall.

onetowatch

Was that Neil Ashton? Sounded like him.

Proper wind up merchant that guy, has had spats with Wenger and AVB who he had a big part in driving out.

Utd have a disgusting March, fixtures wise. I look forward to LVG interviews more than Jose ones these days :lol:

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Rex Banner said:
^Bet they're wondering why they signed there. Can they really afford to just flush money down the toilet like that?

Yes.

They have more money than sense up there. Let them continue to spend wantonly. Hopefully it'll come back to bite them. They do churn out the $$$ at an incredible rate though.

redanddread

onetowatch said:
Was that Neil Ashton? Sounded like him.

Proper wind up merchant that guy, has had spats with Wenger and AVB who he had a big part in driving out.

Utd have a disgusting March, fixtures wise. I look forward to LVG interviews more than Jose ones these days :lol:

Yes it did, though I thought I heard it was Oliver Kay (Times)

redanddread

How long since we can say that we've not lost in either Manchester or Liverpool in a season.

Seismic result for us - UTD. have treated us a like a whipping boy for the last decade. We went into the bully's backyard and bloodied their nose, stole their sweets and kicked them in the nuts for good measure.

Now we need to beat Chelsea and the team can start believing. Oh & Stoke away...;)

The FA Cup, beating the Champs on their patch & now UTD at OT, things looking up. All results that can help move the team to another level. Just need to eradicate the odd crazy, awful defeat.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

clockwork orange said:
For once I agree with Keane; 3 more years!

--

Can I do the Monaco match thread? Have a good feeling about that match as well.

Hell yeah.

Uncle Mike

Established Member
I don't know why y'all so happy. United DOMINATED us the whole game. What was Wenger thinking, leaving a world-class striker on the bench? And if he'd kept Podolski, it could have been 5-1... And look where he played Özil... And we're STILL not contending for the title, like we would be if we brought in a manager who isn't tactically inept and bought some English defenders.

This is Bizarro Mike, signing off...

beck

Established Member
redanddread said:
How long since we can say that we've not lost in either Manchester or Liverpool in a season.

Seismic result for us - UTD. have treated us a like a whipping boy for the last decade. We went into the bully's backyard and bloodied their nose, stole their sweets and kicked them in the nuts for good measure.

Now we need to beat Chelsea and the team can start believing. Oh & Stoke away...;)

The FA Cup, beating the Champs on their patch & now UTD at OT, things looking up. All results that can help move the team to another level. Just need to eradicate the odd crazy, awful defeat.
03/04
Still have to go to united in the league though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom