• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup: Third Round| Arsenal vs Leeds United | Monday 6th January | KO: 19:56 | BBC One

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Sorry to ask this again, but I could not really find a clear answer to it yet - is Nketiah back with the squad and training ?

Not in the training pics, but said goodbye and should be home again?!?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Sorry to ask this again, but I could not really find a clear answer to it yet - is Nketiah back with the squad and training ?

He’s back in London so should be reporting to training until his next loan is sorted.

Don’t know how the training works, wether he’ll come and train with the first team or go with the kids.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
So why is the kick off at 19.56? I haven't seen anyone mention it but these things are important to me, like socket switches On when nothing is plugged in, why? WHY?
It's something about mental issues. Seems you might be one of the affected :lol:

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

Ornstein said his situation should be wrapped up in the next 24 hours or so. He'll go back out on loan again - I reckon it'll be Bristol City as they'll be able to offer him the most game time. The other teams interested were Sheffield Wednesday, Nottingham Forest and Brentford (who really don't need him if I'm honest). Wherever he goes, I hope he gets way more minutes.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
So why is the kick off at 19.56? I haven't seen anyone mention it but these things are important to me, like socket switches On when nothing is plugged in, why? WHY?
I assumed it was a typo, but if not then the FA has a prime troll trying to wind up all OCD people across the the world

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I assumed it was a typo, but if not then the FA has a prime troll trying to wind up all OCD people across the the world

Its not a typo, its on arsenal.com and everywhere else. I'm not particularly OCD, as long as the volume is an even number I'm fine! :)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

If 3 at the back expecting holding Mavropanos and Mustafi all starting with bellerin saka wingbacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom