• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup: Third Round| Arsenal vs Leeds United | Monday 6th January | KO: 19:56 | BBC One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Imagine telling that story to your grand kids one day...

"Well, little Timmy...your granddad and I first met when he called our manager back then 'Bumnai' on Arsenal Mania, after that it was love at first n0nce"

:rofl:

Tomb Bombadil

Isn't there another thread to talk about your favorite singers and other stuff?

Bielsa will rotate a lot I think so we can also rotate a lot.

“It is an official engagement” Bielsa said at the weekend in response to questioning of his commitment to the FA Cup. “We must prepare as normal,” he continued while confirming significant changes including rests for Hélder Costa in attack and Stuart Dallas, the midfielder who scored at Birmingham and a late equaliser at Preston on Boxing Day, plus debuts for Illan Meslier and Robbie Gotts, a 19-year-old goalkeeper and a 20-year defender respectively. (Guardian)

Martinez
Mustafi Sokratis Holding Saka
Guendouzi Xhaka
Pepe Willock Nelson
Lacazette/John-Jules

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Bit gutted about this game, I know it was never realistic with both teams having much bigger fish to fry but I’d have liked to see two strong teams out.

Obviously we would still be massive favourites but Leeds do play good football and I’d liked to have seen the tactical battle from Bielsa and Arteta.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Bit gutted about this game, I know it was never realistic with both teams having much bigger fish to fry but I’d have liked to see two strong teams out.

Obviously we would still be massive favourites but Leeds do play good football and I’d liked to have seen the tactical battle from Bielsa and Arteta.

You'll see it in the prem next year mate, twice.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Who was that poster who liked Rosicky and Leeds...did he get banned?

Felt like he was going places when I used to just stalk these parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Latest posts

Top Bottom