• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup: Third Round| Arsenal vs Leeds United | Monday 6th January | KO: 19:56 | BBC One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepes blue pill

Taylor and the @OnlyOne

22924248-7846427-Delighted_Todrick_explained_that_he_enjoyed_being_able_to_help_h-a-6_1578068213837.jpg

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I actually unironically like Taylor Swift's music and I always get laughed at for admitting it. I don't like pop music usually but there's something about her songs, they're always so well written.

Pepes blue pill

I actually unironically like Taylor Swift's music and I always get laughed at for admitting it. I don't like pop music usually but there's something about her songs, they're always so well written.

Nothing wrong with admitting you like something, I mainly listen to older music, many of the bands/singers that are considered greats but still I listen to stuff like 6ix9ine, mumble rap, like a few bieber songs and love I knew you were trouble by taylor swift, Im not ashamed ;)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I used to be attracted to big Avril Lavigne back in the day, also thought she had some decent songs too...In her song "Happy Ending", ironically enough, you got quite a nice view of her ass :drool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom