• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup: Third Round| Arsenal vs Leeds United | Monday 6th January | KO: 19:56 | BBC One

Status
Not open for further replies.

zilfy

Doozie off for willock? Both out of form but surely willock can do better than douzis first half ****show

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Also at the minute you can see why Rob only cost £2 million :lol:

#Davido

Main problem we have right now is that Phillips is running the show. Not just because of his passing but because he’s always moving into space giving the back four a passing option.

Sitting in behind our front three means their press is pointless, Guendouzi and Xhaka aren’t mobile enough to get up and close him down.

We should get Willock on to do it as most Championship teams look to combat him that way. Also our back four needs a change, maybe Saka for Sokratis and move him to left back. We’re struggling to press as a unit because the back four is clearly scared of getting ran behind.

Willock has the legs to do it, unfortunately he seems to lack the brain to pull it off.

mpower2540

Combination of fatigue, brilliant play by Leeds and lack of press resistant players has caused this. We’ve been utterly out classed in that half. They’ve found it way to easy to progress the ball from their own half, our attitude has sucked but I think that’s more to do with our fatigue levels.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I'd like to see Martinelli for Laca to have more speed upfront and he'd press like mad.

We also need more power in midfield asap.

9jagooner

I know many won't agree with me but I think we were just saving energy in the first half. Past few games, we've been intense in first half and fizzled out in second half.

I think Arteta starting most of the players from last game is game plan to soak up pressure on first half and come out blazing in second

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom